“Plenty of food, fast delivery”
Review of 3 Mangoes

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
3 Mangoes
Ranked #179 of 315 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Reviewed January 15, 2018

Didn't have any issues. The food was delivered very fast and hot. They gladly modified my dish to vegan which was awesome. $5.50 delivery charge which was reasonable for sure. I would call them again.

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Called to place a take out order, was quoted $5.65 for delivery and $11.50 for a pad thai.

Called back to place an order for pad thai and green curry and they tried to charge us $40?!?!

When questioned further she said delivery fee was $8 and pad thai was $14...so the green curry is $18??

We let her (the owner know) that we were quoted differently 2 mins ago and she said nope, the person was incorrect.

Excuse my language but wtf?!?!? After reading another review who said the owner ups the price if only 1 item is ordered I understand now.

Bunch of unlawful cheats with cash grabbing tendencies.

I'm going to report this incident to the Canadian Consumer complaint line!

Unethical smh

If this happened in Toronto the business would be closed within a year.

Reviewed July 1, 2016

We enjoyed our meal at 3 Mangoes. As one reviewer stated, the egg rolls were delicious! Our Thai dishes were very flavorful and we had a delightful server ( Kelsey) whose food suggestions were most helpful.

Reviewed March 27, 2016

Amazing spring rolls!!! I could make a meal of just spring rolls! Very friendly staff. Small but good for a lunch get together with a few friends.

Reviewed February 26, 2016

Mom and I were here for lunch and it was awesome. I had the Yellow Curry that was loaded with green beans, baby corn and chicken. Mom had the classic Mango Chicken that was generous with the mango slices and green peppers. The dishes were so bright, colourful and served hot from the kitchen. The portions are huge but we managed to eat it all. I will definitely return the next time I am in the city.