“Sushi conveyor belt... Oh, the choices!”
Review of Sushi Bowl

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sushi Bowl
Ranked #183 of 300 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 12 January 2012

This was one of the best and the most unique dining *experiences* I have ever had. Everything, and I mean everything was very good. The conveyor delivered perfect portions, fresh and a variety. If there was something that we wanted more of, the staff was on the side of the conveyor serving drinks and requested it for us. Within minutes it was on the conveyor. The price was not a surprise for all you can eat and I was happy to pay it. The establishment was clean and well kept and the staff was friendly and available.
I would definitely recommend the Sushi Bowl.

Reviewed 4 January 2012

The chef's passion shows through in the well executed sushi rolls. The quality even impresses my parents who can easily access some of the best Japanese in Canada living in Vancouver, B.C. This spot serves some of the best food available in Thunder Bay

Reviewed 6 September 2011

I lived in Thunder Bay for 2 years and I would get Sushi Bowl a few times a month. The maki rolls are HUGE and they have such a large menu. Because of this, I am usually full after 8 rolls (one order) of maki. It is quite expensive compared to what I would pay in Toronto, but all three sushi restaurants in TBay are around the same price point. However, the quality of the fish is great so its definitely worth it.

In terms of wait times for takeout, it can sometimes be over a hour when they are really busy, which happens quite a bit.

1  Thank JaclynSL