“Best Pizza in this town by far”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #10 of 97 Restaurants in Timmins
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I have tried Dominos Pizza twice now and I must say from the quick and courteous delivery to the hot and tasty pizza I have ordered , this is by far the Best in town.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

This place rocks. Orders are always correct and tasty, but best of all, they're FAST! I live in Schumacher, and from pressing "Submit" on the website, to my doorbell ringing, is at most 25 minutes, most of the time 20 or less! That is mindblowing. Furthermore, prices are awesome compared to other pizza joints in town. Why pay literally double the amount for pizza elsewhere when I can get better food and value at Domino's?

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

The food arrived quickly. The order was properly completed. Delivery was fast, driver was very friendly. Well done

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Very fast and friendly service. The have so much to choose from. The meals always arrives fresh and hot when getting Take Out

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

We placed our order online. It was ready on time. The food was warm, & their pizza was exactly what we were looking for. We customized our order & they were precise in getting it right. Thanks!