“Dinner with friends”

East Side Mario's
Ranked #21 of 97 Restaurants in Timmins
Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hey Budda Boom Budda Bing! We are the Home of All-You-Can-Eat soup or salad and garlic home loaf and offer delicious Italian meals at great value. At East Side Mario’s your family is our family and we are committed to deliver Amore in everything we do!
Reviewed 8 June 2017

We were travelling back from Hearst to Sudbury and stopped for Dinner. A table was immediately provided as well as beverages and menus. Staff were pleasant and caring. I had the chicken tetrazzini, a delightful pasta. Jean had the veal parmesan, which he thoroughly enjoyed, Joffre a spaghetti and Stephan a shrimp platter on a bed of rice. The food was very good and the atmosphere pleasant and relaxing. We were there an hour and a quarter which is not unusual for this establishment which I have eaten at in different cities. However we received excellent service from the friendly server. A little pricey, but good food.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We loved this place. Decor is Italian 'memorabilia '. Food was FRESH and flavorful; pizza crust was especially good and soups were amazimg. It was Monday night so place was quiet but we loved it. And, they had amazing specials making a good experience great. Only wish they has a location in the Scottsdale, Arizona area.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Visiting from the States on business, I wanted good food to offset road warrior dust. Tried their Chicken Parmesan on my first night in Timmins and was delighted. Returned two more times on that trip because the food was consistently good and the staff helpful. It was very busy all three times but no matter where you go (except fast food), that means a wait. But not overly long. I'll certainly go back again when in town.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

We were 9 at our table. The Server was excellent, always had a nice smile. The food was excellent!
Our table was off in a more quiet section, so it was great! Two other customers sat at the adjacent table, and were laughing with us. I love the atmosphere at East Sides'

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Went in as we were staying at the hotel next door. I forget our waiters name, but he was great, and knew how to take a joke from hockey parents. Everything I ordered they didn't have, but the waiter made sure that I was aware and didn't wait for my answer.

The food was delicious, and the drinks were nice and cold.

Will be going back again.