“Nice burgers”

Price range: US$6 - US$9
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Description: Our burgers feature gourmet ingredients that are sourced from top quality producers and local when possible. Our menu features hand-cut French fries made fresh every day and cooked in trans fat-free canola oil. Hand-spun milkshakes, house-made sauces, traditional poutine and a selection of unique beverages are also available.
Reviewed August 28, 2016

Went here a couple of times for lunch and the burgers were excellent, a bit more expensive than say McDonald's etc... But worth paying that little bit more imo.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

I try to get to this place whenever I can! The burgers are sooo good, it is currently my favorite place to eat! Nice juicy beef with quality ingredients and it's served hot and ready to go! The staff is very friendly, quick and efficient with orders. I can't even explain how good this place is and whenever I go I try to bring friends to enjoy it as well. The BEST burger on the menu is by far the Blue Burger with avocado and blue cheese. It is so good, I could have one five times a week. I HIGHLY recommend this place it's like heaven! Great portions and decent price.

1  Thank hughezzy23
Reviewed August 15, 2016

- Kinda expensive for what you got but it was very delicious.
- Unlimited refills of drinks which was nice on a hot day.
- Had the spicy burger and the krazy burger with onion rings with one of them. Both were amazing!
- Had to ask for my burger well done as they automatically cook all burgers at medium.
- Very limited seating..maybe for 8 people at most. A lot of people were getting take out.
- Staff was very friendly when I told them it was my first time here.
- Two burgers, onion rings and 2 drinks came to $28.
- Would come back here again for sure.

1  Thank Deidra L
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

I am really into burgers. This is a good burger joint but not an amazing burger joint. I would not go out of my way go back but I would go back. Better than fast food chain burgers.

Reviewed July 9, 2016

Visited this place twice while on my recent Toronto trip. On both occasions I had the same chicken sandwich. It was very good. Whole real chicken breast grilled with choice of toppings. Bun nicely toasted. Did not have a side so can not comment on that. Did have a milkshake though which again was very good, milk and icecream so the real deal. Visited in the evening though the week so it was not busy. Seating is on the smaller side and you do have to wait for your food to be prepared so it is fast food but takes a little longer, which to me just means that it is being fresh prepared. Cost is not cheep but I don't mind because it is good quality.
About 15.00 for a shake and a chicken sandwitch.
location was clean
would recommend and would return