“Deliciousssssss”

Price range: US$6 - US$9
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Description: At Big Smoke Burger our hand crafted burgers are made fresh daily and we use ingredients that are sourced from top quality producers and local when possible.
Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

First time there passed by with a couple of co-workers and i have to say it is delicioussssss i loved it and the staff is very friendly..must try

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed February 16, 2017

I love the veggie burger at Smoke's. I get the avocado and blue cheese combo. And fries are nothing at Smoke's. Always go for the onion rings ;-)

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 19, 2016

As noted in one of my previous reviews , in my opinion the gourmet burger frenzy has jumped the shark. However, I may have to slightly alter my opinion after trying Big Smoke Burger.

I went there with my son after a basketball practice. For less than 20 bucks total we each a Little burger and shared fries.

The burger was most excellent; beautifully char grilled, moist and juicy . I was also very impressed by the quality of the bun. The fries were excellent, some of the best I have ever had.

I found the electronic menu a little confusing and hard to read. The 14 year old also mentioned that they could broaden the choice of sides.

The décor is a nice and modern, albeit a bit sterile.

I will definitely return.

Date of visit: September 2016
BigSmokeBurger, Public Relations Manager at Big Smoke Burger, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2017

Thank you for the love! Our combo's start at 8.85 + tax (like you mentioned only $10) for a Canadian AAA beef patty with all of our classic toppings, hand-cut fries and a bottomless soda or bottled water. We also appreciate the feedback on the decor and sides - our Ops team is on it!

Reviewed August 28, 2016

Went here a couple of times for lunch and the burgers were excellent, a bit more expensive than say McDonald's etc... But worth paying that little bit more imo.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 15, 2016

- Kinda expensive for what you got but it was very delicious.
- Unlimited refills of drinks which was nice on a hot day.
- Had the spicy burger and the krazy burger with onion rings with one of them. Both were amazing!
- Had to ask for my burger well done as they automatically cook all burgers at medium.
- Very limited seating..maybe for 8 people at most. A lot of people were getting take out.
- Staff was very friendly when I told them it was my first time here.
- Two burgers, onion rings and 2 drinks came to $28.
- Would come back here again for sure.

Date of visit: August 2016