“Deliciousssssss”

Price range: US$6 - US$9
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Description: Our burgers feature gourmet ingredients that are sourced from top quality producers and local when possible. Our menu features hand-cut French fries made fresh every day and cooked in trans fat-free canola oil. Hand-spun milkshakes, house-made sauces, traditional poutine and a selection of unique beverages are also available.
Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

First time there passed by with a couple of co-workers and i have to say it is delicioussssss i loved it and the staff is very friendly..must try

Reviewed February 16, 2017

I love the veggie burger at Smoke's. I get the avocado and blue cheese combo. And fries are nothing at Smoke's. Always go for the onion rings ;-)

Reviewed September 19, 2016

As noted in one of my previous reviews , in my opinion the gourmet burger frenzy has jumped the shark. However, I may have to slightly alter my opinion after trying Big Smoke Burger.

I went there with my son after a basketball practice. For less than 20 bucks total we each a Little burger and shared fries.

The burger was most excellent; beautifully char grilled, moist and juicy . I was also very impressed by the quality of the bun. The fries were excellent, some of the best I have ever had.

I found the electronic menu a little confusing and hard to read. The 14 year old also mentioned that they could broaden the choice of sides.

The décor is a nice and modern, albeit a bit sterile.

I will definitely return.

BigSmokeBurger, Public Relations Manager at Big Smoke Burger, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2017

Thank you for the love! Our combo's start at 8.85 + tax (like you mentioned only $10) for a Canadian AAA beef patty with all of our classic toppings, hand-cut fries and a bottomless soda or bottled water. We also appreciate the feedback on the decor and sides - our Ops team is on it!

Reviewed August 28, 2016

Went here a couple of times for lunch and the burgers were excellent, a bit more expensive than say McDonald's etc... But worth paying that little bit more imo.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

I try to get to this place whenever I can! The burgers are sooo good, it is currently my favorite place to eat! Nice juicy beef with quality ingredients and it's served hot and ready to go! The staff is very friendly, quick and efficient with orders. I can't even explain how good this place is and whenever I go I try to bring friends to enjoy it as well. The BEST burger on the menu is by far the Blue Burger with avocado and blue cheese. It is so good, I could have one five times a week. I HIGHLY recommend this place it's like heaven! Great portions and decent price.

1  Thank hughezzy23