“Very busy but very good!”
Review of Eggspectation

Eggspectation
Ranked #80 of 9,170 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$0 - US$11
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: At Eggspectation, we're committed to innovation and achievement. Surpassing your "eggspectations" is what inspires us to be extraordinary. We strive to give you the best possible food quality and service while maintaining a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere. Welcome to what we call "le cirque des oeufs," an all-day experience.
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I saw great reviews for this place so we decided to stop by while visiting Toronto. We went on a Sunday so we knew it would be busy, there was about an hour wait, the restaurant itself is not very large. We waiting and eventually we got to have a seat.

Our waiter was really friendly, and our food came to the table really quickly. I ordered a grapefruit mimosa (delicious) and an Eggs Benedict dish that came with avocado and bacon. My husband got the Breakfast Poutine.

The food was really good, and the only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars was because my food was rather cold. I could have sent it back but I didn’t, it was so busy there we were starving so we just ate.

All in all I would definitely recommend it despite the food being a tad cold everything else was delicious, we would come back.

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

It was the first time visiting this restaurant in Toronto with my friends for breakfast and i was surprised by the crowd place, the big portion of ordered dish and of course the tasty food.
I ordered a special dish from the menu called made with potato, sausage, gravy and fried egg on the top and wow it was delicious big portion. The price is average to every body. The only incident happened that when the waitress placed the cutlery for me on the table, the spoon was dirty and not really washed properly ( see attached picture) but its fine because i enjoyed the food and the atmosphere.

Reviewed December 27, 2017

I looked up a lot of places to eat and was glad I chose this one. The food was pretty good, the orange juice was a bit sour though. If you plan on going, I would suggest you download the Nowait app, wait times can be over an hour on any given day.

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Food is great with a lot of variety and so much to choose from.
There’s a bit of a wait for your food though during peak lunch hour periods.
Breakfast lunch etc so much to choose from.

Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

I loved everything about Eggspectation. The service was perfect, the espresso was tasty. The waffles, eggs, sausage & fries were amazing. I highly recommend this place.