“Best waffles i ever had!”
Review of Wafels & More

Wafels & More
Ranked #24 of 217 Dessert in Toronto
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Description: Wafels & More is your first stop if you are looking for the authentic Belgian waffles. We serve Liège (sweet, soft & chewy) , Brussels (light & crispy) and Lolly waffles (waffle on a stick). All our dough is made every day with imported ingredients from Belgium. Add different toppings like strawberry, bananas, Nutella, Belgian chocolate and many more on your favourite waffle. We serve savoury waffles perfect for brunch or lunch.
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

These waffles were amazing! I left after eating and went back inside for a second one, they were just too good. First I took the banana one with cookie butter(you have to try this!) And secondly the dame blanche which comes with real belgian chocolate. Staff was very friendly and we left a tip. Strongly recommending this place to anyone!

Reviewed February 8, 2018

The best waffles in town or anywhere else. The service was fast and super friendly. They make the simplest of waffles taste decadent. A great place to eat at. I will be back

Christophe S, Owner at Wafels & More, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Thank you Omar. Appreciate the 5 star

Reviewed January 28, 2018

Décor on a budget but you can't eat décor. Roomy interior, tables nicely spaced, friendly staff comfortable and casual. The waffles are truly excellent. A variety of sweet versions for about $8. Large servings, freshly made, generous toppings. The savoury versions are about $10, as I remember. Or...you can design your own. Very good coffee. The day we were there, a Saturday, it was almost empty when we arrived but soon, started to fill up, and the staff was falling behind. Tables not bussed etc. We weren't affected but others could be, if no cleared tables. We'd go back but would remember to be slightly ahead of peak times. It's that good!!

Thank you for the review. Sometimes weekends can become very busy & we try our best to keep up.
Hope to see you soon

Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

In the heart of the Kensignton Market, this Belgium waffle cafe has amazing waffles with decadent sweet and savory choices. I personally am more of a crepe girl, but these waffles were enough to make me doubt my stance. I had the French savory waffle with brie cheese, honey, and walnuts and I was thoroughly satisfied. My friends went with the rich, hot chocolate and the cookies and cream waffle and I think the Italian (the strawberry one). We all enjoyed the food, price, and comfortable atmosphere. With good hours 11-11, it is great for winter sleeping-in.

thank you Nicole!

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

I stopped here as on part of a great food tour with Savour Toronto. It was so interesting learning the differences in authentic wafels such as the imported sugar that caramelizes and dough instead of batter! Delicious and great atmosphere

:-) happy you liked it.