In March my husband, me and the kids all visited Toronto for a week. We stayed at the Toronto Garden Inn and got excellent service and attention, not to mention the affordable price. We were settled in a spacious room with comfortable beds. Our room was cleaned every day and we received fresh towels regularly. The breakfast was pleasant and with a lot of fruits. The owner Ergin made sure the fridge is full and so I could prepare some meals myself at the kitchen which was fully equipped. We all felt as if staying with an old friend. We took our time to explore the city and were happy with the location of the Toronto Garden Inn as well, since it is close to the shopping zone of the city and the Dundas Square with all its attractions. When we were onsite the kids used the computer in the lounge room. My only complaint is that the area was rather noisy, but still the place is nice and cozy, and the owner is friendly, so we definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Toronto Garden Inn is an intimate Bed and Breakfast set in a charming Victorian Home ideally located on a residential street within walking distance to many of Toronto's major landmarks and attractions. We have 6 comfortable guest rooms and 1 studio apartment suite. Prices are per room, single occupancy and vary according to the room and the number of guests. We offer free continental breakfast, 24 hour snacks and beverages as well as free Wi-Fi and Canada/U.S. Phone calls. We are about a 10 minute walk east of Dundas Square/Dundas subway station and within 10 to 30 min walking distance to the Historic Distillery District, Yonge Street, the Eaton Centre Shopping Mall, St. Lawrence Market, Cabbage Town, the Elgin Theatre, the Art Gallery of Ontario, Ryerson University, St. Michael's Hospital, the Gay Village, The Financial District, The Bus Terminal and the Train Station and 30 to 45 minute walking distance to the CN Tower, Ripley's Aquarium, Roy Thompson Hall, Yorkville, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, University of Toronto, Royal Ontario Museum, Greek Town as well as the city's finest restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Toronto Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toronto Garden Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Garden Inn Ontario