The B&B is a good place to stay if you don't have a large budget. Ergin, the host recieved us with a warm welcome a did a lot of efforts to keep the house very clean. For breakfast you have a big choise of cereals, jams, fresh fruits, teas, coffees,....The public transport (Streetcars and buses) are around the corner and in less than 10 minutes you're in the center of Toronto. We were sleeping in the orchid Room, which I can not recommand. It's on the mainfloor, next to the livingroom and the kitchen. The bed was noisy and the bathroom was seperate (entrance in the kitchen). The other rooms are much better, the bathroom on the second floor aswell! If you're a backpacker and like to cook something yourself, the kitchen has lots of opportunities for you. For people who are happy with a bit less luxury than a hotel, I recommand to stay at Toronto Garden inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Toronto Garden Inn is an intimate Bed and Breakfast set in a charming Victorian Home ideally located on a residential street within walking distance to many of Toronto's major landmarks and attractions. We have 6 comfortable guest rooms and 1 studio apartment suite. Prices are per room, single occupancy and vary according to the room and the number of guests. We offer free continental breakfast, 24 hour snacks and beverages as well as free Wi-Fi and Canada/U.S. Phone calls. We are about a 10 minute walk east of Dundas Square/Dundas subway station and within 10 to 30 min walking distance to the Historic Distillery District, Yonge Street, the Eaton Centre Shopping Mall, St. Lawrence Market, Cabbage Town, the Elgin Theatre, the Art Gallery of Ontario, Ryerson University, St. Michael's Hospital, the Gay Village, The Financial District, The Bus Terminal and the Train Station and 30 to 45 minute walking distance to the CN Tower, Ripley's Aquarium, Roy Thompson Hall, Yorkville, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, University of Toronto, Royal Ontario Museum, Greek Town as well as the city's finest restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Toronto Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toronto Garden Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Garden Inn Ontario