US$243
US$227
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$294/night.

US$294
US$247
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$273/night.

US$243
US$204
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

US$204
US$175
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$252/night.

US$396
US$233
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$298/night.

US$215
US$183
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

US$176
US$149
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

US$228
US$199
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

US$176
US$170
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$482
US$436
  • Restaurant
All reviewsorchid roombed and breakfastbasement apartmentshared bathrooma great place to staybreakfast was excellenteaton centreeach morningclose to downtownfloor roomenjoyed my staytop floorcomfortable bedsyogurtmikotrillium
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Everything about Toronto Garden Inn was pleasant and comfortable, I only wish I had found it sooner. Great price, very homey feel, clean, friendly. Ergin, the Inn Keeper, is professional and kind. Each morning you wake to coffee on, a fully set table and lovely breakfast assortment, including a huge bowl of fresh fruit. I've been visiting my daughter here for over 5 years and will surely stay again for future stays. As far as the neighborhood, it isn't the best but I never felt unsafe.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
36  Thank Antoinette R
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Nice place where you really feel at home, taking your breakfast in a big kitchen with everyone living in the B&B. Comfortable room with space and nice bed.
The location is also good if you don't like the crowded center of the city.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
25  Thank ZiXiS
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Before I came to Toronto, I spent a long time looking for the right B&B place for me to go.
I finally found this one, and the moment I saw the picture of it, I loved it!
This was my first experience with B&B and I must say: it was definitely a good one!
I had a pleasant time there. The place was nice, clean and met exactly my requirements - and the host was very nice and helpful with hints and tips, too!!
As this place is only 1 km away from Dundas/Yonge Square, I could reach it within a nice 20 minutes walk. I could have taken the streetcar as well - but as I love to walk, this was perfect for me!
I love this place, and if I come back to Toronto (which I hope I can do soon) then I will definitely try to get a room there, again!
Thank you for a lovely time!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
18  Thank Ralf65
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Having had decent luck with a similar b and b in another city, I figured I'd try again, especially with the insane hotel rates for this time due to the Toronto International Film Festival. The place is in an old victorian house on Seaton Street, which is a 13-block walk from Dundas Square, which is a Subway stop on the Yonge Street Line. It's about an hour via public transportation from Pearson International. As for the room, though they are somewhat small, at least the Magnolia room, it is comfortable.

In terms of breakfast food, it's standard breakfast cereals including Chocolate Cherios and some other basic items like fruit and so on. The drawback is the first floor bathroom that is used while people eat.

If there's a downside, it's the neighborhood, but I think that's more of a product of the size of the city with the seedy elements trickling into downtown and midtown areas. The area is part of Cabbagetown, which from what I've read is trying to gentrify.

A block away is a homeless soup kitchen I believe and further down the block is a strip club. So you might hear noise outside your window from that element as well the occasional police siren. That's probably the only thing discouraging me from staying there again, but beyond that it's a good enough place if all you care about is sleeping.

Though the owner is not physically there often, he is very easy to reach via email. The price is right around 79-99 Canadian depending on a single/double rate.

And a tip, if you don't to walk down that part of Dundas Street from Church to Seaton, you can either take the 505 street car, which stops a block east of Seaton or you can walk up Seaton to Gerrard, which is the next major street and a nicer block as it passes through Ryerson University.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
44  Thank LarryFleisher
Reviewed August 17, 2011

the perfect introduction to the B&B experience. Great food and lots of it and wonderfully presented. The rooms are clean and well appointed. Check out the common room, particularly the music stand beside the piano; an intriguing surprise awaits.

For those of you who are more experienced with B&B accomodations, this one will, I believe, will become one of your favourites. Ergin is an excellent host.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Orchid Room and will again. I did not see the others.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo