Toronto Garden Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsb borchid roombed and breakfastwithin walking distance of downtownbasement apartmentparking passdundas squareshared bathrooma great place to staybreakfast was excellenthome away from homeeach morningfloor roomstayed nightsmin walktop floorcomfortable beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 October 2011

What a wonderful week I spent in Toronto and I can only say I was so lucky in finding such suitable accommodation i.e. Toronto Garden Inn. I never imagined one could find a B & B in Toronto and to find such a clean, friendly and homely atmosphere I felt like it was home. Ergin was a super host and ensured his guests were provided with every possible convenience and he certainly didn't spare the heating. Very comfortable room, ideal location within walking distance of downtown Toronto. Hope to return in the next few months and will certainly book well in advance THE TORONTO GARDEN INN.

Room Tip: Book well in advance.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank THERESA B
Reviewed 13 October 2011

Just stayed at the Toronto Garden Inn for two days and had a great experience! Ergin, the inn manager, was super, helping me out with directions, places to eat ,parking etc.,and just overall assisting me in any way he could to make my stay easy and fun. The inn itself is great, clean and appointed with everything you"ll need for your stay,and it"s only a quick walk(or trolly ride) to Yonge St. and the heart of downtown. I hope I'll get a chance to get back to Toronto soon and I know where I'll be staying!

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice,just depends on what you prefer.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
14  Thank zoojennifer
Reviewed 28 September 2011

Everything about Toronto Garden Inn was pleasant and comfortable, I only wish I had found it sooner. Great price, very homey feel, clean, friendly. Ergin, the Inn Keeper, is professional and kind. Each morning you wake to coffee on, a fully set table and lovely breakfast assortment, including a huge bowl of fresh fruit. I've been visiting my daughter here for over 5 years and will surely stay again for future stays. As far as the neighborhood, it isn't the best but I never felt unsafe.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
36  Thank Antoinette R
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Nice place where you really feel at home, taking your breakfast in a big kitchen with everyone living in the B&B. Comfortable room with space and nice bed.
The location is also good if you don't like the crowded center of the city.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
25  Thank ZiXiS
Reviewed 25 September 2011

Before I came to Toronto, I spent a long time looking for the right B&B place for me to go.
I finally found this one, and the moment I saw the picture of it, I loved it!
This was my first experience with B&B and I must say: it was definitely a good one!
I had a pleasant time there. The place was nice, clean and met exactly my requirements - and the host was very nice and helpful with hints and tips, too!!
As this place is only 1 km away from Dundas/Yonge Square, I could reach it within a nice 20 minutes walk. I could have taken the streetcar as well - but as I love to walk, this was perfect for me!
I love this place, and if I come back to Toronto (which I hope I can do soon) then I will definitely try to get a room there, again!
Thank you for a lovely time!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo