“Wonderful, Cozy B&B with a walking distance to downtown...”
Review of Toronto Garden Inn

Toronto Garden Inn
Ranked #7 of 117 Toronto B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 July 2012

I would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone that is looking for a great place to stay in Toronto. Clean, comfortable rooms with a charming decor! We stayed two nights in July while traveling to and from Montreal, and were welcomed by Bryan (manager) with warm hello and interesting conversations on the back patio. Thank you Bryan! You are an awesome host! You made our stay in Toronto very pleasurable and we will definitely come back to Toronto Garden Inn next time we plan our trip to Toronto.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Toronto Garden Inn

Reviewed 5 July 2012

I was my first time in Canada and Toronto and it was a really great week.I stayed 7 nights in toronto Garden Inn and had very good time there. Very beautiful room, good breakfast and kind and friendly. Thank you Bryan!! If I come again - I come to yours place!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 July 2012

While being in Toronto for a language training I stayed at the Garden Inn for 2 weeks. I really enjoyed my stay there, because the place is clean, breakfast selection is really good and Bryan the new host is very friendly and helps whenever needed. If I ever come back to Toronto I will for sure stay at the Garden Inn again.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

I stayed 2 weeks in the Garden Inn and had a good time there.
Bryan the warden of the Garden Inn always was very frindly and very obliging.
I never stood in a bed and breakfast Hotel before and had an absolute great time in Toronto.
The rooms vere clean and tidy. 2 bathrooms for 6 rooms are adequate and were clean all the time as well. The breakfast was very good with cerials, ham, eggs and fresh coffee.
Fresh fruit always were available.
To put it in a nutshell, I am looking forward to stay again in the Garden Inn.

Room Tip: The best rooms are on the 1st floor. Parking permits are obligatory in Toronto to park your own car...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2012

It was my first time in Toronto and I stayed 8 nights at Toronto Garden Inn. Bryan, the new host of this B&B, is extremely kind and helpful. He carried my 28kg luggage and walked me all the way to the coach station the day I left - indeed a gentleman! Rooms of this B&B are very clean and the self-serve breakfast is always pleasant. Location is pretty good but the area is a bit dodgy I have to say. But with such a reasonable price this is all acceptable.

Room Tip: Mimmosa Room is a bit small...
Reviewed 29 June 2012

I stayed this june at Toronto Garden Inn and have absolutely no complains. It's located a few blocks away from the main avenue, so everything you need to see in Toronto can be reached just by walking. The place is very clean, and this includes the common areas, as well as the room where I stayed and the bathroom. There's always food available for us to eat anytime we want, not just for breakfast. Considering all these (location, cleanliness and great service) I can say that the price was very good for the value!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2012

I am a frequent visitor Toronto for work and have stayed at the Toronto Garden Inn as well as Unal and Ergin's other B&B, the Downtown Home Inn, dozens of times in the last few years. Both locations are clean and well managed. Unal and Ergin reply promptly to my emails and the bookings have always gone smoothly. I like the self-serve continental breakfast; I can be out and about quickly without have to wait for someone to cook for me. The rooms, the dining area and the washrooms are always clean.

This location is a 10 minute walk from Dundas subway station. There is a streetcar very close if you prefer. The immediate neighborhood is a little rough around the edges and can't be described as trendy, but there are affordable restaurants a short distance away. Being so close to Dundas Square at this price is excellent value.