All reviews orchid room bed and breakfast basement apartment ceiling fan shared bathroom b bs a great place to stay breakfast was excellent eaton centre each morning close to downtown floor room enjoyed my stay top floor comfortable beds yogurt miko
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I was my first time in Canada and Toronto and it was a really great week.I stayed 7 nights in toronto Garden Inn and had very good time there. Very beautiful room, good breakfast and kind and friendly. Thank you Bryan!! If I come again - I come to yours place!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed July 5, 2012

While being in Toronto for a language training I stayed at the Garden Inn for 2 weeks. I really enjoyed my stay there, because the place is clean, breakfast selection is really good and Bryan the new host is very friendly and helps whenever needed. If I ever come back to Toronto I will for sure stay at the Garden Inn again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I stayed 2 weeks in the Garden Inn and had a good time there.
Bryan the warden of the Garden Inn always was very frindly and very obliging.
I never stood in a bed and breakfast Hotel before and had an absolute great time in Toronto.
The rooms vere clean and tidy. 2 bathrooms for 6 rooms are adequate and were clean all the time as well. The breakfast was very good with cerials, ham, eggs and fresh coffee.
Fresh fruit always were available.
To put it in a nutshell, I am looking forward to stay again in the Garden Inn.

Room Tip: The best rooms are on the 1st floor. Parking permits are obligatory in Toronto to park your own car. You can get them online.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2012

It was my first time in Toronto and I stayed 8 nights at Toronto Garden Inn. Bryan, the new host of this B&B, is extremely kind and helpful. He carried my 28kg luggage and walked me all the way to the coach station the day I left - indeed a gentleman! Rooms of this B&B are very clean and the self-serve breakfast is always pleasant. Location is pretty good but the area is a bit dodgy I have to say. But with such a reasonable price this is all acceptable.

Room Tip: Mimmosa Room is a bit small...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I stayed this june at Toronto Garden Inn and have absolutely no complains. It's located a few blocks away from the main avenue, so everything you need to see in Toronto can be reached just by walking. The place is very clean, and this includes the common areas, as well as the room where I stayed and the bathroom. There's always food available for us to eat anytime we want, not just for breakfast. Considering all these (location, cleanliness and great service) I can say that the price was very good for the value!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo