“Great weekend”
Review of Toronto Garden Inn

Toronto Garden Inn
Ranked #8 of 116 Toronto B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 August 2017

This place was amazing.. clean, comfortable, and close to downtown. apart from the area near by.. it was perfect. it was a little sketchy walking back at night time.. but if you take an Uber your just fine. Price was right as well.. and breakfast was delicious. Lots of varieties. Bed was super comfortable, and the bathroom was always clean.
I would stay here again... 5+
We even meet a nice couple from London England while we ate breakfast together!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Toronto Garden Inn

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Awesome bed & breakfast. Clean and renovated bathrooms and bedrooms. Delicious and delightful breakfast. Felt very welcomed by the host. Always nice and very helpful. The owner took lots of time to explain to me what to do in Toronto and how to move around the city. Impressive!

Room Tip: Awesome bed & breakfast
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this lovely inn for 3 nights visiting the city with my sister. Miko and Sam were incredibly accommodating answering all my questions prior to and during our stay. We stayed in a cozy room on the second floor sharing a bathroom with 3 other bedrooms. ..the inn was fully booked yet we received attention as though we were the only guests...the shared bathroom was cleaned between occupants each morning!!! A breakfast table leaving nothing to be desired awaited us each morning and breakfast lasted a little longer than anticipated each day due to the lovely conversations with guests from all over the world as well as with our host.
Definitely will be booking here again!
Thank you Miko!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
TorontoGardenInn, Manager at Toronto Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2017

Thank you and we are glad you enjoyed stay.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

What we thought to be a warm and nice B&B, turned up a disappointment. Reception anonymous with welcoming envelope with (paid) parking permit.
Overall not looking spic&span, our (Orchid)room wasn't clean at all (very dusty) and had no comfortable beds ( very bad mattresses). Good shower though. Kitchen was well furnished but not clean. Above all, we had to prepare our breakfast ourselves. Never had such a bad experience in a B&B .

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ptyvangoethem
Reviewed 12 May 2017

I came to Toronto to see the nba playoffs semi finals. Miko was very nice, he took his time to explain to my fiance and I how Toronto works. He gave us good advice. He also went online to buy a permit for my car ( 10$ costs). We stayed in this lovely house which is very well located in downtown Toronto. Despite of homeless in this area, we felt very secure (day and night). The bed was very confortable and the breakfast was excellent. Definitely we will go back to this B&B.

We recommend this place!

Room Tip: The room named Mimosa is very good for a couple!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Just arrived home from a fabulous stay at the Toronto garden inn. Lovely apartment and great breakfast with lots of choice.Milko very friendly and nothing to much trouble if you needed anything. Within walking distance of shops etc.Would definitely stay here again if ever in Toronto.Thankyou for a great time.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2017

I frequently travel to Toronto and have tried different accommodation options, Toronto Garden Inn is by far the best B&B in town. I stayed there for four nights. The room I stayed in was very spacious, comfortable and clean. You get lots of good channels on TV, my room also had a desk to do some work. The bathroom was clean and amenities were sufficient.

The owner is such a lovely guy, he was very helpful and friendly through out my stay. One day he drove me to a local post office as I was in a hurry to post a mail before it closed. He is always in reach if you have any problems, always willing to help and makes sure that you have a smooth and comfortable stay.

I really enjoyed the breakfast. The choices were really good. If you like different variety of cold cuts, cheeses, cooked eggs and pancakes (this is a North American thing I guess, they eat pancakes for breakfast!) for breakfast they are all in the fridge waiting for you. If you like cereal, donuts, bagels, etc for breakfast you are provided with those options as well. There is always fresh coffee, tea and juices.

Location is another advantage, you are only 10 min walking distance from Dundas Square (this is where the main bus terminal is as well), also very close to the Village (Church and Wellesley). There is a bus/street car stop near by, also close to Sherbourne subway station.

There is a common lounge area for all guests which has a phone (you can make free local calls if you wanted to make reservations, call local services, etc.), a computer ( if you want to to use the internet for check in, booking, etc.) and also a nice big piano if you have got some talent!

Having tried more than 7 different hotels/ B&Bs in Toronto, I just wish I had discovered this place earlier. Exceptionally good value for your money. Cheers.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family