All reviews orchid room other guests bed and breakfast dundas street basement apartment ceiling fan b bs a great place to stay breakfast was excellent eaton centre close to downtown floor room enjoyed my stay third floor late at night top floor yogurt
Reviewed January 24, 2011

Toronto Garden Inn is probably one of the most pleasant, friendly and affordable place I'have ever been in.
Our host was just as charming and efficient as possible... just a feeling of peace and trust...
A great place where you'll feel at home !!!!

thanks a lot.
I'll be back soon.
Yannick

• Trip type: Travelled on business
7  Thank Yannick75009
Reviewed January 16, 2011

The house is located in a central place of Toronto. Most the things are walking distance.
The rooms and even the common bathrooms are very clean. I liked the lovely arranged living room with its piano, the old sofa and the chimney. The house with its people is a very cozy place.

Date of stay: January 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
7  Thank a_duemmler
Reviewed January 4, 2011

I recommend this B&B for those wants to have a place to live in downtown of Toronto.
Host is very polite and very nice. The location is convenient and close with buses and street cars.
Rooms are very clean and spacious, and allow to have peaceful moments.
Moreover, the food is varied and healthy (fruits, beverages, eggs, cereals...)

Finally, a very great place at cheap prices

Date of stay: January 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank jonathanleruyet
Reviewed January 4, 2011

Gardrn Inn is very nice! Because it locates in a quite street, I can enjoy nice sleep. What's more, it is only 15minits by walk from Eaton. Nice sleep and convenient transportation! Bus roots is just in the next street. My boyfriend and I lived in this B&B for nine days, we really enjoyed the time we spent in Toronto. The price for this B&B is reasonable. I like the decoration in side which is the old victoria age style. I think we will back to this B&B again. By the way, I love the Magnolia room most. I lived in Trillum room, which is private and bigger,is the second best.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank orangem_m
Reviewed January 3, 2011

I had a good experience at the Toronto Garden inn. The atmosphere was very peaceful. The rooms and bathrooms were kept really clean. I was quite amazed at how clean the bathrooms were. The hotel is well situated, the buses were like half a block away and the train station is also a couple of blocks away. There was easy access to the shopping malls.
There was also a wide variety of food items to choose from during breakfast.
My overall experience was good , the staff were polite and very helpful. I felt very much at home. I would recommend to anyone who needs a home away from home

• Trip type: Travelled solo