“Four cheese”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 3 April 2017

The inside of the restaurant is not really well suited for sit-down customers, but the pizza is tasty and the staff is friendly. A better pizza than most in this area.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Pizza is so dry. Terrible pizza. I've been here a few times and ate different types of pizza and finally I gave up.. not sure how the other foods on the menu are but I'll pass.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

I ordered a cheese pasta lunch through an online app that Amato is registered with. Instead of my lunch being ready in 10-15 minutes as stated, on my way to the restaurant I get a text that it will be 30 minutes. (Strike one.)

Fine, I guess I can forfeit a couple a minutes more over my lunch (good thing I didn't have a meeting this afternoon). ... note to self: it doesn't matter if you try to plan in advance to save time, people don't care about that.

So in my waiting period, I order Caeser salad and a slide of pizza. I asked for Parmesan cheese and chili flakes for the top, which seemed to be the worlds worst burden for the staff there.... reluctantly I got 1/3 of a small container. (Strike one... and a 1/3.)

When the pasta was ready, I was severely disappointed to know it was spinach and cheese, not just cheese as I hoped for. (Strike two.)

I again asked for Parmesan cheese for the top, only to be told that "the sauce already was cooked with some" and then when I asked politely for more, it was, once again, a burden of a lifetime... and instead of giving me any more in a container or on the side, he just took my container back, sprinkled a teaspoon on top, and handed it back to me. (Strike three).

Is the customer service really so poor that I can't have my pizza and pasta the way I want because the restaurant is too cheap to give a little more cheese? The answer is YES!

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

Not good pizza. It was dry and just bad. I wouldn't order from them again. If they put more effort into making their food that would be great.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Great pizza. Price was good and delivery was timely. Open till 3am and offers free delivery and beverage with your order.