“Quick Bite”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 14, 2017

This is my go to place when I'm on the run in the College /Bay area. It is a little bit of a hidden "gem" but the service is always spot on and the quantity of food you get for the price is very fair. If you are looking for something quick to take along with you and in a hurray I would recommend. It's clean, fast and tasty.

Reviewed June 19, 2015

This may be more about Toronto than about the College Park Bagel Stop, but this was a terribly hard place to find! 777 Bay Street is a circuitous underground plaza of shops. When you go in at street-level, there are no maps and no real indication that their is a downstairs area. I walked through the upstairs area the night before and couldn't see it, so I came back and checked the address. I tried again this morning and after a frustrating 10-15 minutes circling in all the wrong directions, finally I went downstairs, AND finally I found a plaza map, AND finally I oriented in the right direction, AND finally I found the shop. I don't get lost in Rome, Italy or York, England ... so you can understand how strange this was!

The shop, unfortunately, is a small bagel sandwich-type bar. No seating. It serves no-name drip coffee and big puffy bagels with flavoured cream cheeses that are not a jot above common. If you have your heart set on a beautiful, chewy Montreal-style bagel, this is not the place to come. Sure the bagel was cheap, but that's indeed what I got: cheap.

Why is there no local bakery or coffee shop in this corner of Toronto?

Reviewed June 10, 2015

very nice. good service. fast and not expensive at all. The great choice of toppings for your bagels as well as numerous kinds of bagels. Good for eat and run kind of thing..

1  Thank fabioinmontreal
Reviewed December 16, 2012

If you want a quick bagel or coffee, this is the place! I recommend the tuna, or the turkey. Always fresh ingredients, lots of choices, and great service.