“Plucan blue jays apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Happiness...
“Avoid this place”
Reviewed May 28, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

I have checked in using the online system and provided the estimated arrival time, also as per the instructions I called the office after picking up the luggage at the airport and informed them that i am on my way and asked if I can pick up the key from the apartment building or a different place and was told that from the apartment building. I arrived to the apartment building with my family- 4 adults and one little tired and hungry baby , called the office and they told me that I need to walk to a nearby restaurant to pick up the keys. I walked to the restaurant, called the office again and was on hold for close to 35 minutes to get the access code. At the end of the conversation the lady told me that it seems to be blocked and to walk back to the apartment building and access the elevators with a dial pad code, i walked back and there was no dial pad, i asked the concierge and they said it has to be a pob, the agent on the phone said that she is unable to further assist me (an hour later ~ 6pm) and had to escalate the call to the manager/ owner who would be the last resource , the mager said that for her to come to the location it will take another hour. After 30-40 minutes i got a phone call that the concierge has agreed to let me in (only me without my family) to grab the keys from the apartment and then let them in. The end result is that it took us close to 3 hours to get into the apartment. When we got into the apartment it smelled really bad and after further investigation it looked like water is coming from the hardwood floor and it is just a smell of rot. The furniture in the living room was all ripped and covered to hide it, broken in some parts and very unsafe for kids.
No one followed up or apologized for the inconvenience and in my option the owner really doesn't care as I don't understand how you can rent a place and host someone when your apartment is like that and you are not prepared to run a business..

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
aamit2707
Sarnia, Canada
“Plucan blue jays apartment”
Reviewed April 13, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Very nice clean place in heart of downtown with very affordable price. Everything is closer by CN tower, Aquarium, museum and restaurants.

Management Response
19 Apr 2018
Thank you for your lovely feedback .I must say you were an excellent guest too, we would love to accommodate you again in future :)
Hjordis11...
Akranes, Iceland
“Plumming issues”
Reviewed January 16, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Unfortunatly the appartment we booked was experiencing plumming issues so we were moved to a diffrent location. That appartment however was very well located, very clean and sufficient but could use updating. All in all good.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing