“First time and great fun”
Review of Levelup Reality

Levelup Reality
Ranked #28 of 167 Fun & Games in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Levelup Reality is Toronto's virtual reality (VR) arcade and event venue, and we take you beyond the limits of reality into a rich immersive experience, where you can connect with others, while engaging all of your senses.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

I went with a friend and young child so rather than wait an hour for him to play thought I would give it a try. I had a blast! I have never played any video games before so don’t have great coordination, but after falling off Everest went for a hit things flying at me game to music and ended up leaping all over the place, laughing and shouting and failing the normal level, but now I’m hooked. The place is clean and staff super friendly and helpful. Map/google the location because I would never have found it just walking by and wouldn’t have thought about going had it not been for the young man having been last year and loving it too. Highly recommended!

LevelupReality, Manager at Levelup Reality, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

We're so happy you enjoyed your first time in VR with us, Clare! We still have a lot of great experiences for you to enjoy, like an archery based one, an astronaut based one, AND zombie based ones (if you wanted to try that out!). We look forward to see you all again!

Reviewed June 25, 2018

Went to this place for 1hr and couldn't be happier with the experience. The staff made us feel relaxed and explained what games would be best for what we were looking for. I was playing some shooting game while my wife was exploring the world through a VR Google Earth. Whenever we had difficulty climbing up the learning curve with the controllers, there was always someone to help out. I'll come again 100% to play a different game to see how far VR can take me.

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Visited with 3 friends and had a blast. It was way better than I had expected. Everyone loved it! We will for sure be going back.

Byron

Reviewed May 31, 2018

My wife and I used Groupon coupons to do a 1/2 hr. VR tester not knowing how we would enjoy it. The staff at L-up were wonderful and explained as much as they could to a couple of non-gamers. Once the game began, we both found it was amazing! You are actually ducking and weaving to avoid the shots coming at you while shooting back. We found the 1/2 hr went too quickly. It would have been nice to try different scenarios but we were limited to the starter game per our deal. I guess we'll just have to do it again.