Open today: 2:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Review Highlights
VR Awesomeness

Clean, fun and I was soo worried about motion sickness - after a full hour, I could have kept... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
monarch44
Toronto
Epic!

Amazing time! It was my 1st time & a little nervous but the staff was awesome! Definitely going... read more

Angela G

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Toronto
from US$33.20
from US$15.50
from US$115.10
from US$135.20
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great space.
Challenging learning where the buttons were
And a little frustrating.
Think buttons should be shown before masks put on

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Clean, fun and I was soo worried about motion sickness - after a full hour, I could have kept going!!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Amazing time! It was my 1st time & a little nervous but the staff was awesome! Definitely going back!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

I came here for a team building event and my team had so much fun. We enjoyed the variety in games, and even those people on my team that weren't technologically savvy got a hang of it in a short amount of time. I plan on coming back with my family and showing them how fun VR can be!

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Celebrating a buds marriage with group of 6. Good fun and well organized setup for us. $40 person/hr is reasonable too. Played primitive multiplayer game of 3 on 3 shooting game.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

I've personally been three times already in one week.

The space is brand new and very well maintained. Though the best part is the staff, whether they are helping to recommend games to you or helping you in the game themselves, they are highly enthusiastic, and very welcoming to beginners and experienced players alike. Will, Bailey, and Christine really bring the VR experience to a new level!

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I have visited Levelup with my son (age 10) a few times in the previous location, and now at this one. The staff are really helpful, giving lots of support and recommendations. There are many fun games to play (they’re not all violent— there are many kinds of games). The environment is really nice, bright, and clean, and kept cool with lots of fans and air conditioning. It was much nicer than I expected! Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

This is the second August that we visit them... it just gets better! Definitely top noch VR arcade in Toronto and North America: friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff; clean; multiple play stations; plenty games; locaton at a few steps from Eaton Center. Defined a must go for some fun and we will be back next time we are in town!

LevelupReality, Manager at Levelup Reality, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

Thank you for the kind feedback! It was so great to see you both again!

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

I went with a friend and young child so rather than wait an hour for him to play thought I would give it a try. I had a blast! I have never played any video games before so don’t have great coordination, but after falling off Everest went for a hit things flying at me game to music and ended up leaping all over the place, laughing and shouting and failing the normal level, but now I’m hooked. The place is clean and staff super friendly and helpful. Map/google the location because I would never have found it just walking by and wouldn’t have thought about going had it not been for the young man having been last year and loving it too. Highly recommended!

We're so happy you enjoyed your first time in VR with us, Clare! We still have a lot of great experiences for you to enjoy, like an archery based one, an astronaut based one, AND zombie based ones (if you wanted to try that out!). We look forward to see you all again!

Reviewed June 25, 2018

Went to this place for 1hr and couldn't be happier with the experience. The staff made us feel relaxed and explained what games would be best for what we were looking for. I was playing some shooting game while my wife was exploring the world through a VR Google Earth. Whenever we had difficulty climbing up the learning curve with the controllers, there was always someone to help out. I'll come again 100% to play a different game to see how far VR can take me.