Hav A Nap Motel
US$333
US$273
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 24, 2011

Came on a business trip and since this happens to be the first motel closest to downtown it had to be my obvious choice provided everything else would be good. I went to reception to realize the variety of rooms they had which is an exception on kingston road and decided to book the one with jacuzzi. As I entered i could see everything perfectly placed and excelled tidiness which I never experienced in a motel ever before. I hopefully plan to come next summer with my kids for fishing in lake ontario which, again, this motel falls closest to and i shall try their rooms with kitchen n dinning. I recommend this place anyday to all.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
7  Thank williamssamantha2040
Reviewed October 4, 2009

Sorry for my english... It was a very terrible experience... the room was very dirty, the bedsheets were full of spots (I think there were spots of previous sexual performances...), the bedcover had holes by cigarette... I left my cup of coffee in the room and when I came back I have found also mouse's excrements... It was very very cheap, but I slept all dressed because of the disgust...

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple