“Some good Indian food”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Description: Quality Indian food in a relaxed and intimate setting. The knowledgeable staff will help you choose from their variety of creative dishes.
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

I wanted to take my host in Toronto for a treat and their choice was Indian food because they were Indians and also vegetarian..... the restaurant serves some real good Indian authentic food even though we did not try much of the food because we were only three of us ...their dal is really good and we ordered for some nice roties and matar paneer sabzi.... my friends really enjoyed the gulab jamun that we ordered

Reviewed September 13, 2017

One of our friends who was a Toronto resident strongly recommended the place for dinner. My family four of us went and had dinner. Very pleased with the food quality, we have ordered chicken and their popular Indian entrees, eg mushroom special. Rotis were freshly made right in front of us. Amazing food.

Surprised that the restaraunt was not busy, didn't bother us, looks like the management does not advertise.

You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

4th time at this restaurant, the food is always great, ample portions, fair price. All 4 of us went for the Thali options this time - vegetation, lamb, goat and chicken. We all shared each other dishes, just to get an idea of the quality of each dish, ALL very good! I would recommend this place, also staff were friendly.

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

The best Indian food downtown in a nice atmosphere. The chicken tikka was perfect. Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

My wife and I went to 259 Host recently for dinner while on vacation in area. Location is heart of downtown so easy walk from our hotel. Food was excellent. Had green chicken tikka masala and it was excellent. My wife had vegetarian dish with cauliflower and also very good. Service was average. Setting is next to Residence Inn so not best atmosphere - was very sterile and not much energy. Food is best thing about restaurant.