“The Best Portuguese Chicken Ever”
Review of Churrasco Villa

Churrasco Villa
Ranked #1,015 of 8,846 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$0 - US$32
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: North End
Reviewed 14 March 2012

When you enter Churrasco Villa you are welcomed by the staff and wonderful aromas coming from the open kitchen. We seated ourselves and were given menus and ice water right away.
My husband had the Chicken Wrap Meal $9.99 and I had the Chicken Bifanas Meal $10.99. The food was fresh, the salad and steamed vegetables were prepared to perfection.
The food was accompanied by the restaurants' own homemade, absolutely delicious, Piri Piri sauce. Both of our meals were the best Portuguese we have ever eaten, really ... the best!
Do yourself a huge favour and try this restaurant. It really is that good.

5  Thank Singent

Reviewed 1 October 2011

The Portugese chicken is delicious, the sauce used with the chicken a favourite of many members of our family and I like the grilled veggies.
We usually order take-out, but last week had our dinner in the restaurant. The food was as good as always, but I was embarrassed that our international guests saw the disgruntled attitude our server.

3  Thank EBandES
Reviewed 20 September 2011

Enjoyed a nice lunch with co-workers. Fast lunch hour service. Try the calamari, roast chicken, and wraps! We'll go back for sure. The sauces help to turn up the heat, but the charcoal flavour is very present and pleasant.

3  Thank Chili-Bite
Reviewed 21 August 2011

Best piri piri in the city. The chicken is outstanding, flame cooked the old school way. Highly addictive.

3  Thank Tripinator
Reviewed 5 July 2011

The itself is nothing fancy BUT I quite enjoyed the food. I had an equivalent of a double leg meal with fries. The food was better than expected. The portuguese beer was awesome. If you want an alternative to your standard chicken and rib resto, I suggest coming here for a change.

1  Thank FearlessNinja