“A great trip”

Niagara Falls Day Tour
Ranked #18 of 131 Tours in Toronto
Reviewed 14 October 2011

A BIG thanks to Renzo and your company for a great trip to Niagara Falls last week whilst we were in Toronto. The trip ticked all our boxes and Renzo your character made the trip complete - you must have done the trip literally hundreds of times but your enthusiasm certainly felt like it was your first time seeing the sights too.

We had a fabulous holiday in Canada and your trip booked "on spec" from seeing your website online was certainly a highlight.

There are newer reviews for Niagara Falls Day Tour

Reviewed 6 October 2011

We were collected from our hotel in Toronto by Toronto Tours. Our driver Mike was very informative and made sure everything ran smoothly. We did the Journey Behind the Falls and Maid of the Mist. Ponchos are provided but be prepared to get absolutely soaked! Photos will never do justice to what Niagara Falls is like but believe me it is Amazing! Niagara on the Lake is disgusting though and I personally wouldn't want to stay there apart for time to have lunch. If you stay in Toronto a tour to Niagara is approx 10 1/2 hours including lunch. A long day but worth it!

1  Thank magsHertfordshire
Reviewed 3 October 2011

We enjoyed the tour very much. The views of Niagara Falls were amazing!!!! The Maid of the Mist Boat Tour is a must!!!! The only natural great water ride there is!!!!!

Reviewed 2 October 2011

Good way to see the Falls if you have limited time in Toronto. The trip takes a whole day (10 am to 7 pm) with pick up and drop off from your hotel and includes a Maid of Mist boat ride, a drive through Niagra on the Lake, a wine tasting and the opportunity to take a helicopter ride over the Falls (an extra 130 CAD). I initially booked the Freedom Tour but the tour guide persuaded me and another couple to upgrade to include an all-you-can-eat buffet lunch at the Sheraton (20 CAD) on the grounds that there was no where else to get decent food in the area. This was not true - there were plent of places to eat - and we felt a lttle conned, especially as the meal at the Sheraton wasn't particularly good (long queues to the buffet, not a great selection, restaurant packed with other tour groups). The wine tasting was a little disappointing and rushed - we only tasted two wines and the whole thing was over in a matter of minutes. We drove through Niagra on the Lake but didn't stop which was also a bit disappointiing. Overall though, a good way to see the Falls if your time is limited or you want someone else to do the all the organising!

Reviewed 19 September 2011

I'd a smashing good time at the Niagara Falls (thanks to my guide, Louie!!!) and I'm so glad to have chosen this company.

Tour schedule:
9am pick up from my hotel
11am wine-tasting (2 CAN$ for ice-wine tasting) I'd recommend you to buy a bottle of ice wine here for about CAN$16, It is sold for triple the price at airport duty free. Here, it is packed neatly in a box and you can place it in your luggage safely and check it in for your flight home.
1pm Niagara-on-the-Lake self-guided tour for 30 minutes
*I recommend you to shop at 1) Victoria Teas and Coffee @108 Queen St., Niagara-on-the-Lake, where I bought exquisite Maple Syrup tea bags and Apricot Peach tea bags (20 for about CAN$12) AND 2) Kurtz Gourmet Foods store where I bought maple peppercorn mix to marinate chicken/salmon with.
Floral clock