We were more than pleasantly surprised when walking into the doors of the ROM. Definitely one of Toronto's greatest attractions. The building is a gem in itself.
Photographers... take your camera's! What an amazing opportunity to test your skills with lighting and angles.
Tips for the day...
1. Be prepared to check your backpacks. You're allowed only very small bags in the museum.
2. Allow plenty of time to go through the museum. You're not going to want to be rushed.
3. Don't be shy about visiting the lunch facilities... the cafeteria style food is very reasonably priced, and very, very good.
4. Wear comfortable (quiet) shoes. It can be a bit embarrassing to be clunking around in some of the exhibits.
5. Don't be shy about the entering the gift shop. They have daily specials that are a real find. Many of their gifts are worth looking at twice.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.