“Gorgeous pieces, friendly staff, something for any budget! :)”

Cynthia Findlay Antiques
Ranked #10 of 165 Shopping in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Located inside Toronto Antiques on King in a beautiful heritage building - We specialize in fine jewellery, bridal jewellery, antique and vintage engagement rings, earrings, vintage living, one-of-a-kinds and decorator finds. We select items from around the world that best represent Victorian, Edwardian, Art Deco and Retro periods. English, European, Canadian, Japanese and Chinese antiques comprise the majority of our collection. We pride ourselves on wonderful customer service and love being a part of your romance.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Gorgeous pieces, friendly staff, something for any budget! :)”
Reviewed 8 December 2011

I first came into Cynthia's with my boyfriend looking for a necklace for my birthday. I couldn't believe how beautiful everything was! The staff are absolutely incredible - so friendly, patient, and helpful for any budget. I've been back twice since, and every time I get so excited because it's not just shopping, it's an experience. I don't have a huge budget to work with, but the staff are so friendly and just want to help you find something special that you will be happy with. I can't wait to come back!

Visited December 2011

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No store can top the unbelievable customer service that is given at Cynthia Findlay!”
Reviewed 3 December 2011

I went in to Cynthia Findlay after finding some of her gorgeous collection online. I walked in and couldn't believe the size of the store. The store is filled top to bottom with the most gorgeous collection of antiques and collectibles. I was treated with so much patience and given attention to my desire to pick out the perfect engagement ring. I have been passing on all the details of the store to all my girlfriends who may be getting engaged soon. I never knew how much better the quality and choices were when going to an antique store for this kind of purchase. I go back once a month and dream about all the other pieces that I wish i will someday be able to have! Not to mention my online fascination with the site. Don't miss this stop when you are here visiting Toronto!

Visited January 2011
1 Thank Kerry M
“Magical”
Reviewed 29 November 2011

Walking into Cynthia Findlay Antiques is truly a magical experience. Whether you are an antiques collector, a jewelry fanatic, or just have a love for beautiful things you need to walk into this store. This store is a hidden gem in Toronto and must be visited. The service is always friendly and the staff are extremely knowledgeable.

Visited October 2011
Oakville, Canada
“I was Gob-Smacked at the enormity and friendliness of the experience!”
Reviewed 26 November 2011

This is a wonderful and bright venue with oodles of yummy antiques that can take you down memory lane. There are rings, charms, china and even shoes! Anything you would ever want. You will be attended to by knowledgeable staff with a happy disposition. Cynthia is a lovley lady who is always there to help. You can walk there from anywhere downtown and be prepared to give yourself lots of time for browsing!Enjoy.

Visited September 2011
London, Ontario
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Lovely”
Reviewed 23 November 2011

Just a charming place. Cynthia Findlay is an expert in her field And here's a hint. Antique jewelery is more reasonably priced and better made than things for sale in retail shops in malls.

Visited November 2011