Free cancellation until 24/07
US$156
US$145
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

US$145
US$134
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$259
US$217
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

US$202
US$160
Savings alert! 60% below average rates

The price you found is 60% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$396/night.

US$159
US$149
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$186
US$173
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

US$167
US$138
Fairmont.com
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$299/night.

US$203
US$185
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

US$294
US$238
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

2,164 results
All reviewsblue jaysrogers centrestadium view roomtrain tracksbaseball fieldwatch the gamecn towerbaseball fanarriba restaurantjays gameripley's aquariumunion stationself parkinghotel roomentertainment districtan upgradeking bed
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Stayed at the Renaissance for one night recently but we've stayed there numerous times in the past. The staff is always friendly and accomodating. The rooms are clean, beds are comfy. Didn't pay full price as we had a group deal for a wedding we were attending in the area. Downsides: valet parking (which we always do) is $30 which is a bit much. The self parking is far away and is $20, bathrooms are outdated but clean...they're in the process of updating them, so that won't be a problem for long. I like the set up of the room with the mini staircase, makes the room seem cozy. There's no fan in the bathroom which is awkward if you're taking a hot shower. Overall, I like this hotel and will continue to stay there whenever we need an overnight stay downtown. Also, having a checkout time of noon instead of 11am is nice if you're out late. I would definitely recommend the Renaissance for anyone staying downtown!

Room Tip: As for a room close to the elevators because some rooms can be a far walk...challenging when coming back in the early morning hours.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2012

We have been to much nicer hotels for the same price. Room was just basic, had king size bed and little TV area that you got to by climbing three stairs. Really needs to be modernized. Staff were pleasant. There was a noise in our room when running our cool air which was really annoying. Had to call maintenance the next morning to have it fixed. Beds were kind of firm but okay. Parking was convenient. Hotel is situated in close proximity to restaurants, sights and lots of shopping!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I was in Toronto for a conference at the convention centre and this hotel was perfectly situated for me to take a 5 minute walk to my seminars. The room I stayed in was extremely clean, spacious, and had a great desk for me to do my work on in the evening. At any point when I came into contact with staff they were efficient and friendly. Although this trip was for business purposes I am already looking to take my family to this hotel this summer for a baseball game!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2012

The staff are verr courteous! I arrived late but the staff was willing to accommodate my request
for a drink. In the morning, I would not gstart the coffee machine and the staff was once again very understanding and ready to help.
The quality of cleanliness is excellent. I will recommend the recommend the Rennaissance Hotel to all my friends. Very good job. Keep it up.

Room Tip: I like the room overlooking the street because I can see what is going on in the distance.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank kabahenda k
Reviewed February 29, 2012

We arrived late in the evening but we were very well received by staff, and we were able to get good food, though kitchen staff was supposed to close by 10 pm. The room was amazing: large, comfortable, clean, well lighted, and peaceful; We slept soundly, and woke up to a nice and hot pot of coffee. Indeed, we had a great weekend.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family