Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Delta Hotels Toronto(Toronto)
2,093 results
All reviewsrogers centreblue jaysstadium view roomtrain tracksbaseball fieldwatch the gamecn towerbaseball fanarriba restaurantjays gameripley's aquariumunion stationself parkingentertainment districthotel roomking bedan upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I had a business meeting that went very late so I decided to stay at the Renaissance. It is close to all the amenities downtown and it helped that it was so close to the nightclubs as well. The hotel is exceptional when it comes to service. I was greeted by the doorman, bellman, Front desk, and every staff member on the way to my room. I felt real comfortable here and I would recommend this place to all my friends and associates.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2012

My daughter and I enjoyed a super stay at this hotel. The pool was fabulous and just the perfect temperature. The hotel room was extremely quiet and comfortable. Typically, the first night I stay in a hotel I do not sleep well. However, the bed and pillow were so comfortable that I slept like a baby. This hotel is connected to the Rogers Centre and there is an area off the lobby where you can see the field - my daughter thought this was pretty COOL! We went to the CN Tower and it is literally a 1 minute walk from the hotel. It was such a beautiful evening we walked a block and ate in a restaurant called Pizza Rustico and it was fabulous. Even got to see the filming of Britains Next Top Model which was filming just outside. Walking to the Air Canada Centre was extremely close as well. We ate breakfast in the hotel in the morning and the server was great and the food very good. All of the staff were wonderful and informative of the area. Overall a great stay and cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I have stayed at Renaissance a few times while on business at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. It is quite a bit less expensive that the Intercontinental, but comparable in quality and really not that much further away. The rooms are clean and spacious, the staff are reasonably friendly, the location is great. It is really everything you could ask for in a standard downtown hotel. There really isn't any charm to it, of course, but many of the rooms have stadium views, which is a point of interest for some. I will continue to stay here for any MTCC business trips.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Barb S
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Our stay at the Renaissance is just what we needed. My husband and I live in the GTA and needed a get away but couldn't do a full week at a resort right now, so we went into TO for the weekend instead. Staying at the Renaissance was like being away at a resort. There might not have been a beach, but there was a pool and there is so much to do in the city. The hotel itself was so relaxing and the service was just as if we were at a resort for a week.

The service was phenomenal, from the front desk, to valet, to room service, everything. You can tell that your experience at the hotel is everyone's top priority. As well, the location of the hotel is fantastic. It's steps away from the CN Tower and of course the Rogers Centre.

I would stay here any time I come into the city and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2012

This was a very nice hotel with all the things you need and very good service level. For the first time I got a room facing a stadium (Rogers Center)! To clarify, open the windows and you´re part of the stadium grandstand with excellent overview. Perfect for game night!

Only drawback is CAD. 13,- for internet in you room (free in lobby area). Everything else is just a very good hotel experience.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends