Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
2,110 results
All reviewsrogers centreblue jaysstadium view roomtrain tracksbaseball fieldwatch the gamecn towerbaseball fanarriba restaurantjays gameripley's aquariumunion stationself parkingentertainment districthotel roomking bedan upgrade
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Stayed here last night for my stag. there was a Jays game on that day but my friends got us a street view room, so we couldn't see the game from our room. The room was huge. I think one of the biggest rooms I've ever been in. Had 2 double beds and 2 chairs. The room was conformable and nice to hang out in.
We ended up going down to the bar to watch the game for a bit. it was not a bad view but we had the table in the back so it was hard to see what was going on unless you stood up.
We didn't use any other services at this hotel.
One annoying thing was the parking. there isn't much underground and we had to park in the handicap spot. We asked first and they said it was ok to do so. I would recommend this hotel if you want to do anything downtown.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2012

We stayed here when in town to see a Jays game. It is adjacent to the Rogers Center, where the Jays play, so the location is ideal for the ballpark, but also for touring Toronto. The CN Tower, Union Station, and Hockey Hall of Fame are a stone's throw away. There are plenty of restaurants and shops in the immediate vicinity.

Our room was huge. We had a double but there was twice as much room as you would find in another marriott. There was a sitting area with its own TV and then another TV near the beds. With our AAA rate we also got a daily $48 restaurant credit which paid for breakfast each day of our stay. The hotel restaurant overlooks the ballfield.

The drawback was that there are freight train lines directly out of our room window, and they run all day. That is the tradeoff for the huge room, great price and great location. They are not very loud, but you can definitely hear them.

Service was great and friendly. The concierge sent us to a very nice italian restaurant and then called in a complimentary order of bruchetta for us. Totally unnecessary and lovely. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Higher floors are probably less affected by train noise. Most rooms are on the train side. Only a few are on the ballpark side, and I would guess they are very pricey.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Great location, price, staff and rooms. I enjoyed our stay here and would recommend it to friends. Walking distance from a lot of the things I wanted to see in Toronto.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Allison555
Reviewed 10 April 2012

If you have a child who loves baseball, this is great hotel. It is actually part of the baseball stadium and if you're lucky to get a room facing the field, you'll be able to see the field. Now, if you want one of these room for an actual game, you'll pay at least $499, but my son (8) got a kick just seeing the field, and so did I. Thanks so much for the front desk guy who gave us this room - fantastic. Now about the hotel. Nice location near CN Tower and downtown. The rooms were good, not super fancy but comfortable. Big bathrooms. GREAT pool and and fitness center. The pool is is huge and great for kids. The gym is also like a professional fitness center.

A few nits...the staff are nice, but the concierge was not around much to give specific info. Also, the hot water could come faster to the room, but not a big deal.

Overall, we had a great stay and would recommend it especially for the baseball angle and if you got a good deal.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the baseball field if you can.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I had a business meeting that went very late so I decided to stay at the Renaissance. It is close to all the amenities downtown and it helped that it was so close to the nightclubs as well. The hotel is exceptional when it comes to service. I was greeted by the doorman, bellman, Front desk, and every staff member on the way to my room. I felt real comfortable here and I would recommend this place to all my friends and associates.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo