“Family Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Took my wife, daughter and boyfriend to Creme de la Creme Cafe for breakfast. Service was good, food was good .

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed June 6, 2018

Perfect option for breakfast. Variety of options ( ask for half a pancake to try them...they are amazing). Fast, friendly service. Busy. Indoor and small patio also available. Cute neighbourhood.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank bestfamilyadventures
Reviewed March 25, 2018

Small neighborhood breakfast spot offering typical breakfast/brunch fare at very, very reasonable prices and without the usual long waits found at other breakfast spots just east into downtown. Very friendly, good service.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 19, 2018

This was my first but definitely not my last experience at Creme!

I eat out a lot for breakfast and there isn't a lot you can do with eggs or french toast but Creme exceeded my expectations.

This is a small mom and pop greasy spoon kind of neighbourhood spot but oh so good. Not many tables but lots of turnover.

I ordered french toast with hash browns. My first bite of the toast I was enchanted with the nicest hint of orange zest. The hash browns were so fresh and tasty as if the chef had just cut and fried them up. They reminded me of eating my mom's home friend potatoes!

Service was friendly and prompt.

An overall great first impression. We will definitely be back soon and highly recommend it.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2017

We visit family in Toronto every year and always head to Creme de la Creme for breakfast. We love the crispy bacon breakfast and the omelettes are delicious. The staff are friendly and efficient. See you next year hopefully!

Date of visit: July 2017