All reviews del suites simcoe street home away from home grand ovation weekly housekeeping great apartment the guest services team visitor parking extended stay felt like home front street bed room well equipped gym location is amazing swimming pool public transit close proximity
Reviewed August 5, 2016

Good: Location is great, accessible to YRT, VIVA and community activities. Tower and amenities are well maintained.
Bad :A bit noisy due to running vehicles because our unit was facing Hway 7
Could improve on: Mattress should be replaced, they are already ran down and bouncy.
Only 1 free parking space.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2016

Hello roxy k,

Thanks you for posting your review on TridAdvisor. We always welcome feedback from our guests.

I spoke to our Director of Guest Services about your feedback on our mattress. She was sorry to hear that the mattress was not comfortable for you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It will be looked at immediately by her.

Due to the demand for parking being high in the summer months we have to restrict the amount of free parking we can offer. Generally it is restricted to one spot per suite as we have a set amount of spaces available to sell during the summer months and divide them evenly between suites. Sorry we could not accommodate your request.

We hope to see you back at the property in the future and thanks again for posting your review.

Thanks

Reviewed June 20, 2016

myself and my mum stayed May 2015 to May 2016 while our home was under. we had a fabulous stay very welcoming. great staff and clean facilities. close to all necessary amenities, access to highways, airport close by. areas to relax, shopping etc.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2016

Hi Vernette S,

Thank you for posting your review of our Mississauga property. We really appreciate you taking time out of your day to post.

It was our please having you stay at our property and we wish you all the best now you have moved back into your house.

Thanks

Cliff

Reviewed April 14, 2016 via mobile

I have been staying in a suite at 35 Viking for 3 months because of work.
The suite itself needed upgrade (front door didn't close unless it was locked, floor looked like it was dammaged from water, sink never drained properly), but it was OK for my 3 months spent there.the TV always needed to be warmed up to work but if not it worked fine.Always woken up to someone's fire alarm going off because they are VERY sensative..
Unit was very clean and building is well kept.Location is excellent!
Because I am relocating, I was looking for a condo in the area.Contacted Delsuites and had my wife in contact with someone from there.Had 3 viewings booked for a Saturday and the agent never showed up.We were lucky enough that another agent from Del was there.she didn't have us on her list, but we did have the e-mails confirming our visits.Our last meeting was at 4, and because our first visit was at 12 followed by an open house, we decided to stay in the area to avoid traffic.4:00 came around and no agent showed up.We called the agent numerous times until she picked up to say that someone had cancelled the appointments..it was then 4:45, no missed calls or emails and my wife had come all the way from Montreal for nothing..
She already had a hard time accepting the move but after that experience, it was very hard for her to even want to deal with Delsuites..we contacted the agent to visit a condo but she was not very reliable, her cell phone was off.I left work to meet her hoping she was going to show up, which she did.After the visit, I called and sent an e-mail but never heard anything back..My experience with them has been horrible!!Dealt with many agents for the sale/re-sale of our house and i have never ever seen such unprofessionalism.
We are now dealing with an agent from cloud realty and I cannot say anything bad about them.Their service is amazing and they are making our search so much easier..

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2016

Hello Justin,

Thank you for your email and review of our Nuvo property.

I have forwarded your feedback on the suite to our guest service team. Thank you for providing specific examples as this helps us learn and move forward.

I am sorry to hear that your experience (in regard to issues not related to the physical stay) was not acceptable. The company that provides the more permanent home/condo search solutions was not DelSuites. We do work with a company and they do have a similar name, but is not DelSuites. I have though spoken to that company and your feedback is with them. They have apologized for the lack of response that they provided to one of our clients.

If you are ever in need of temporary accommodation in the future please contact me directly and we will make sure that the stay exceeds expectation.

Reviewed January 15, 2016

I've been travelling back and forth from Vancouver to Toronto regularly for the past 2 years and always stay at 70 Roehampton when I am in town. The apartments are spacious, well-maintained and come fully equipped with everything you would need during your stay. The location is amazing, steps to TTC, shopping malls, grocery stores, movie theater and all major banks.

I think the best feature about staying with DelSuites is that if there are any problems a quick email or phone call to the office will take care of it promptly. The staff in the head office are very attentive and work hard so your stay is enjoyable. I will highly recommend DelSuites to anyone looking for temporary housing.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank traveling_t80
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2016

Hello traveling_t80,

Thank you for the review on our Republic property. Republic is one of our most popular properties and we are glad that the property suited your needs.

I will pass on your review to the staff at head office so they can read it as well.

We hope to have you back at our property soon and thanks again for taking time to post the review.

Reviewed January 4, 2016

We stayed at 300 Front Street West. Location was fantastic as we were within walking distance to all points of interest such as restaurants and sports venues etc. All arrival and departure instructions were very clear and easy to understand.
Suite was beautifully furnished and very clean and we had everything we needed, it was truly home away from home.
Apartment also have great views of the city.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2016

Hi Juan T,

Thanks for the review of our 300 Front St West property. We are so pleased that the arrival, stay and departure went well. I will pass on your message about the suite being clean to our housekeeping department.