All reviewsdel suitessimcoe streethome away from homeweekly housekeepinggreat apartmentextended staygrand ovationthe guest services teamsecure buildinglong term staywell equipped gymbed roompublic transittoronto downtowncn towerclose proximityenjoyed my stay
Reviewed June 23, 2017

I stayed at Element condo and the facilities were amazing. The recreational area has a beautiful view of Toronto and the unit has some nice facilities. If you're into cooking, the units here have a better stove and oven. It has 2 tvs too, one in the living room and the other in the bed room. You can also plug your PS4 to it if you have one.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Hi Tat Yin W,

Thank you for the review. I we love to hear how our guests enjoyed their stay.

Glad to hear that you managed to use the cooking facilities as this really sets us apart from other accommodation alternatives.

Hope to see you back at the property.

Reviewed June 13, 2017

The apartment is fully furnished. It is located with good accessibility to subway station, & streetcar station and is in the vicinity of China Town and shopping mall. The Guest Service Team is very helpful and quick response to my requests and queries. The drawbacks were, I was on floor 2 (the windows are very well insulated) which I was easily disturbed by the noise produced by the garbage truck early in the morning. The study room is facing an on going construction site which has partially blocked the view and the natural sunlight. Also, the noise will be started as early as 6 am until 5 pm in weekdays and Saturday.

Room Tip: Try to ask for a suite which has better sunlight and noise isolation
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2017

Hello ZQL,

Thank you for the review of our Qwest building. With access to transport, restaurants and shopping it really is a favorite option with our guests.

Sorry to hear that the stay did have drawbacks. I do hope that construction did not start early in the day as we would of been more than happy to contact them directly and advised them on city restrictions. We will though reach out to them now for the benefit of future stays.

Thank you for the positive feedback on our staff.

Reviewed June 11, 2017

We stayed at Icon2 Suite 1025 from over a month from mid April. The suite was perfect for our stay as it was located in downtown Toronto. It had all the in house amenities and we missed nothing. Our special thanks for Lauren and Erin of DelSuites who were very helpful. The weekly housekeeping was to our satisfaction. Definitely would recommend and when we visit Canada next time Delsuites will be our choice of stay again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MarioR2332
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

Hi Mario R,

Thanks for the review. I passed on the feedback to Lauren and Erin. We are lucky to have them as a part or our company.

Really happy to hear the stay went well.

Hope to have you back soon.

Cliff

Reviewed May 22, 2017

I stayed in Suite 3612 at 300 Front St W arranged by DelSuites. Suite view is amazing (corner). If you are visiting Toronto, or on business for extended stay, this is one the best places, suite was fully furnished, with fully loaded kitchen, and it's worth the money. The location is right in front of CN Tour and Ripley's aquarium. You can enjoy downtown nightlife, and walk to this suite. It has well equipped Gym, outdoor pool, and other recreational activities that you can enjoy with your friends. DelSuites was very professional in terms sales, upkeeping of the suite, hand-over etc. Overall, great place, view, location and services by DelSuites. Thank you DelSuites team.

Room Tip: Look for rooms having lake view, go for high rise floors, any floor above 30 has good view. Corner suites are bigger and have nice view.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

Hello hbirla,

Thank you for the kind words about your stay and the staff here at DelSuites. We always love to get positive feedback on our suites and our staff. 3612 is a personal favorite of mine and always receives great feedback from our guests.

Thank you again for your review.

Cliff

Reviewed May 21, 2017

I have enjoyed my stay with delsuites, the team , the staff were professional and helpful in every way , im glad i have chosen this apartment for my stay

i totally recommended it and i specially thank the team they were so kind to even gift me when i had my baby during my stay

i have stayed in 300 front , the view , the apartment and the location is the best i think in toronto .

thanks and hopefully i ll come back again

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Hi Ameena C,

Thank you for your review.

Congratulations on the birth of your child. When we found out about the birth we were only to happy to provide a gift for you.

We are glad the stay went well and hope to see you back at the property.

Congratulations once again.