“DELSUITES Qwest on Simcoe Street”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
DelSuites Furnished Accommodations
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I stay in Qwest for almost 6 Months. Nice apartment with a lot of activity around this area. Very Professional staff and reply accurately to my request.

Delsuite is a fully furnish apartment and for sure its is not the same as hotel. Anyway its have nice location with kitchen and washing machine and enough for my basic requirement. My room , (1 bed room) design with conformable and modern interior.

If you like shopping just walk to China Town (600 meter) in Spadina Ave. Osgoode TTC station is very near, around 100 meter. So for lazy guy like me just take public transport and you already connected to any spot within downtown.

Short or long stay ,DelSuite always a good option.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Hi Badrol H,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at our Qwest property. I am glad to hear that the stay went well. Qwest is a great location for a stay with so much to do in the area.

We hope to see you back at the property in the future.

Regards,

Cliff

P.S. I would not call it lazy, just conserving energy for other more important tasks.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I stayed at Element condo and the facilities were amazing. The recreational area has a beautiful view of Toronto and the unit has some nice facilities. If you're into cooking, the units here have a better stove and oven. It has 2 tvs too, one in the living room and the other in the bed room. You can also plug your PS4 to it if you have one.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Hi Tat Yin W,

Thank you for the review. I we love to hear how our guests enjoyed their stay.

Glad to hear that you managed to use the cooking facilities as this really sets us apart from other accommodation alternatives.

Hope to see you back at the property.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

The apartment is fully furnished. It is located with good accessibility to subway station, & streetcar station and is in the vicinity of China Town and shopping mall. The Guest Service Team is very helpful and quick response to my requests and queries. The drawbacks were, I was on floor 2 (the windows are very well insulated) which I was easily disturbed by the noise produced by the garbage truck early in the morning. The study room is facing an on going construction site which has partially blocked the view and the natural sunlight. Also, the noise will be started as early as 6 am until 5 pm in weekdays and Saturday.

Room Tip: Try to ask for a suite which has better sunlight and noise isolation
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Hello ZQL,

Thank you for the review of our Qwest building. With access to transport, restaurants and shopping it really is a favorite option with our guests.

Sorry to hear that the stay did have drawbacks. I do hope that construction did not start early in the day as we would of been more than happy to contact them directly and advised them on city restrictions. We will though reach out to them now for the benefit of future stays.

Thank you for the positive feedback on our staff.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

We stayed at Icon2 Suite 1025 from over a month from mid April. The suite was perfect for our stay as it was located in downtown Toronto. It had all the in house amenities and we missed nothing. Our special thanks for Lauren and Erin of DelSuites who were very helpful. The weekly housekeeping was to our satisfaction. Definitely would recommend and when we visit Canada next time Delsuites will be our choice of stay again.

1  Thank Mario R
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Hi Mario R,

Thanks for the review. I passed on the feedback to Lauren and Erin. We are lucky to have them as a part or our company.

Really happy to hear the stay went well.

Hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I stayed in Suite 3612 at 300 Front St W arranged by DelSuites. Suite view is amazing (corner). If you are visiting Toronto, or on business for extended stay, this is one the best places, suite was fully furnished, with fully loaded kitchen, and it's worth the money. The location is right in front of CN Tour and Ripley's aquarium. You can enjoy downtown nightlife, and walk to this suite. It has well equipped Gym, outdoor pool, and other recreational activities that you can enjoy with your friends. DelSuites was very professional in terms sales, upkeeping of the suite, hand-over etc. Overall, great place, view, location and services by DelSuites. Thank you DelSuites team.

Room Tip: Look for rooms having lake view, go for high rise floors, any floor above 30 has good view. Corner s...
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Hello hbirla,

Thank you for the kind words about your stay and the staff here at DelSuites. We always love to get positive feedback on our suites and our staff. 3612 is a personal favorite of mine and always receives great feedback from our guests.

Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I have enjoyed my stay with delsuites, the team , the staff were professional and helpful in every way , im glad i have chosen this apartment for my stay

i totally recommended it and i specially thank the team they were so kind to even gift me when i had my baby during my stay

i have stayed in 300 front , the view , the apartment and the location is the best i think in toronto .

thanks and hopefully i ll come back again

Hi Ameena C,

Thank you for your review.

Congratulations on the birth of your child. When we found out about the birth we were only to happy to provide a gift for you.

We are glad the stay went well and hope to see you back at the property.

Congratulations once again.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

We stayed at this location for over a month and we felt very comfortable as we had all the facilities that we needed, unit was very clean and the bed was cozy and gave us a very good sleep. Building is equipped with a good gym, swimming and other rec facilities which was great for me and my family. Delsuites team provided exceptional service to us for anything we needed, I had to extend my stay on many occasions and it was taken care without any problem. I would recommend anyone to use Delsuites without any hesitation as they are reliable and understand the guest needs and serve them with empathy. I happen to use the service of Delsuites every time I move my house, Last time I used their service was before 8 years and they have never changed in their quality of service, they have actually before even more better.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Hello Sathish R,

Thank you for the post.

We are aware that the process of moving house can be a stressful time, so it is great to know that we could provide one less thing to worry about.

Our Circa building is a great building and it is fantastic when our guest pass on comments on the building like this. As an organization we place such an emphasis on customer service, so feedback on our staff is warmly taken.

If you do happen to move house again I hope we can help.

Until next time.