All reviews del suites simcoe street home away from home weekly housekeeping great apartment felt like home extended stay grand ovation the guest services team well equipped gym bed room swimming pool public transit toronto downtown cn tower close proximity subway station
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Spent 2 months at Del Suites on 300 Front St West.
Great location opposite CN Tower and Rodgers Stadium - stroll to Blue Jays games and concerts, around the corner from King street restaurants and theatres and close to transport and Union Stn.
Comfortable 1 BR apt on 2nd floor, Starbucks downstairs, lovely cleaners once a week, you really couldn't ask for better short term corporate accommodation.
Beats a hotel.

Room Tip: Request a room on higher floor if possible
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Hi Julia F,

Thank you for the review of your stay. We always love to hear from our guests.

We may be biased, but we agree whole heartily with your comments.

If you are ever in need of Toronto accommodation please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Reviewed July 5, 2017

I stay in Qwest for almost 6 Months. Nice apartment with a lot of activity around this area. Very Professional staff and reply accurately to my request.

Delsuite is a fully furnish apartment and for sure its is not the same as hotel. Anyway its have nice location with kitchen and washing machine and enough for my basic requirement. My room , (1 bed room) design with conformable and modern interior.

If you like shopping just walk to China Town (600 meter) in Spadina Ave. Osgoode TTC station is very near, around 100 meter. So for lazy guy like me just take public transport and you already connected to any spot within downtown.

Short or long stay ,DelSuite always a good option.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Hi Badrol H,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at our Qwest property. I am glad to hear that the stay went well. Qwest is a great location for a stay with so much to do in the area.

We hope to see you back at the property in the future.

Regards,

Cliff

P.S. I would not call it lazy, just conserving energy for other more important tasks.

Reviewed June 23, 2017

I stayed at Element condo and the facilities were amazing. The recreational area has a beautiful view of Toronto and the unit has some nice facilities. If you're into cooking, the units here have a better stove and oven. It has 2 tvs too, one in the living room and the other in the bed room. You can also plug your PS4 to it if you have one.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Hi Tat Yin W,

Thank you for the review. I we love to hear how our guests enjoyed their stay.

Glad to hear that you managed to use the cooking facilities as this really sets us apart from other accommodation alternatives.

Hope to see you back at the property.

Reviewed June 13, 2017

The apartment is fully furnished. It is located with good accessibility to subway station, & streetcar station and is in the vicinity of China Town and shopping mall. The Guest Service Team is very helpful and quick response to my requests and queries. The drawbacks were, I was on floor 2 (the windows are very well insulated) which I was easily disturbed by the noise produced by the garbage truck early in the morning. The study room is facing an on going construction site which has partially blocked the view and the natural sunlight. Also, the noise will be started as early as 6 am until 5 pm in weekdays and Saturday.

Room Tip: Try to ask for a suite which has better sunlight and noise isolation
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2017

Hello ZQL,

Thank you for the review of our Qwest building. With access to transport, restaurants and shopping it really is a favorite option with our guests.

Sorry to hear that the stay did have drawbacks. I do hope that construction did not start early in the day as we would of been more than happy to contact them directly and advised them on city restrictions. We will though reach out to them now for the benefit of future stays.

Thank you for the positive feedback on our staff.

Reviewed June 11, 2017

We stayed at Icon2 Suite 1025 from over a month from mid April. The suite was perfect for our stay as it was located in downtown Toronto. It had all the in house amenities and we missed nothing. Our special thanks for Lauren and Erin of DelSuites who were very helpful. The weekly housekeeping was to our satisfaction. Definitely would recommend and when we visit Canada next time Delsuites will be our choice of stay again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MarioR2332
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

Hi Mario R,

Thanks for the review. I passed on the feedback to Lauren and Erin. We are lucky to have them as a part or our company.

Really happy to hear the stay went well.

Hope to have you back soon.

Cliff