All reviewsdel suitessimcoe streethome away from homeweekly housekeepinggreat apartmentextended staygrand ovationthe guest services teamsecure buildinglong term staywell equipped gymbed roompublic transittoronto downtowncn towerclose proximityenjoyed my stay
Reviewed August 7, 2017

My wife and I stayed at the Icon for 3 weeks when we moved to Toronto. The condo was very conformation and was in pristine condition. The building was also very well kept and had an indoor swimming pool, gym and a terrace to hang out. It is conveniently located close to public transit, grocery stores and several restaurants. I would definitely recommend staying here!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Hello sanethmk,

Thank you for posting your review.

So happy to hear that your stay at Icon went well. We really value the feedback we get from our guests and are grateful that you took the time to review your stay.

We hope to see you back at the property.

Thank you.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

Del Suites on 300 front street W. got all your needs around , transportation, grocery, restaurants, entertainment....
Great services help out for booking , airport pick-up ,room....
Love to stay at this property next visit and highly recommend it to friends!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 188rhbc

Hello 188rhbc,

Thank you for posting your review.

We are please that you would come back to our property and would recommend it to your friends. If you are ever in a position that requires you to come back to Toronto please feel free to reach out to me.

Thank you again for the review.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

We stayed there for 3-months late-Spring/early-Summer in 2017. The property is a tad old but not run-down by any means. DelSuites guest services provided exceptional service. They were quite responsive to our requests and made sure we felt right at home. The apartment contains your typical corporate furniture, so don't expect high-end items. That said, whenever anything needed a little bit of extra polishing or fixing they took care of it right away. Unfortunately the building had maintenance worked planned for the balconies which we weren't informed about earlier. So we ended up enduring 3 weeks of drilling during the day. With a new-born baby it wasn't fun what so ever. Although DelSuites offered to put us in a different property, we couldn't afford the hassle of moving and had to endure this inconvenience. We also lost access to our balcony for the duration. I wish DelSuites would have informed us of that before we moved in, it would have influenced our choice of property. Additionally, this specific building is right on the 401. So don't expect quiet surroundings. It's quite loud in the balconies. The houses are well insulated but you still "feel" the traffic. So put that in mind too. Lastly, I would advise you to ask about the age of the furniture. We saw other apartments with newer items and they looked much nicer than ours. These are all inconveniences that frankly should not occur given the rate paid for monthly rents. However the guest services team was always very polite and tried to help as much as they can, and that in my book is priceless. They brought us a gift package for the new baby which was quite a classy touch.

All in all, I would highly recommend DelSuits as a company. However I would not recommend this particular property. They have other newer and quieter buildings across Toronto that might provide a better experience. I will surely stay at one of their properties next time. Just not this one.

Room Tip: Avoid suites facing the 401. Super noisy balcony and you will always hear the white noise of traffic.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Hello TheSherif,

Thank you for your review and congratulations on the new addition to your family.

Sorry to hear that every stage of your stay was not a full success. Unfortunately as the building is not managed by DelSuites we are not in control of maintenance that is carried out on the property. Once we found out about the balcony work we contacted our guests to inform them. We are sorry though that this interfered with the enjoyment of your stay.

Congratulations again on the new addition to your family and we hope to see you and your family back staying with us.

Thanks

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Spent 2 months at Del Suites on 300 Front St West.
Great location opposite CN Tower and Rodgers Stadium - stroll to Blue Jays games and concerts, around the corner from King street restaurants and theatres and close to transport and Union Stn.
Comfortable 1 BR apt on 2nd floor, Starbucks downstairs, lovely cleaners once a week, you really couldn't ask for better short term corporate accommodation.
Beats a hotel.

Room Tip: Request a room on higher floor if possible
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
delsuites, Director of Sales at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Hi Julia F,

Thank you for the review of your stay. We always love to hear from our guests.

We may be biased, but we agree whole heartily with your comments.

If you are ever in need of Toronto accommodation please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Thanks

Reviewed July 5, 2017

I stay in Qwest for almost 6 Months. Nice apartment with a lot of activity around this area. Very Professional staff and reply accurately to my request.

Delsuite is a fully furnish apartment and for sure its is not the same as hotel. Anyway its have nice location with kitchen and washing machine and enough for my basic requirement. My room , (1 bed room) design with conformable and modern interior.

If you like shopping just walk to China Town (600 meter) in Spadina Ave. Osgoode TTC station is very near, around 100 meter. So for lazy guy like me just take public transport and you already connected to any spot within downtown.

Short or long stay ,DelSuite always a good option.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Hi Badrol H,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at our Qwest property. I am glad to hear that the stay went well. Qwest is a great location for a stay with so much to do in the area.

We hope to see you back at the property in the future.

Regards,

Cliff

P.S. I would not call it lazy, just conserving energy for other more important tasks.