All reviews keg restaurant room was clean free breakfast the breakfast area yogurt minute drive front desk staff stay there again night's sleep king bed business trip scarborough lobby inns laptop subway
Reviewed July 31, 2016

When dealing with the loss of a family member you dont want to have to worry about the quality of your room. Fortunately for my family and I that was not an issue when we stay at the Holiday Inn this past April. Clean room, comfortable beds and strong WiFi allowed us to do what we needed. The location put us near everything we needed for that grieving weekend.

Room tip: The Keg Steakhouse + Bar right outside has great food and a good price!
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Nelson D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2016

Dear Guest,

Please accept our sincere condolences and thank you for letting us know that we met your expectation during your grieving period. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you under better circumstances.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

4 of us stayed in one room with 2 queen beds..amply room, clean and on bottom level of the building. It offered breakfast; usual pancakes, toast, cereal, coffee, eggs, bacon/sausage etc. it was enough to have a decent breakfast.
Not too far from Toronto center as we went to the Molson Amphitheatre for a concert. Convenient and fairly priced for having booked on a very busy weekend.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Nelson D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and for staying with us. We hope when in town the next time, you will give us an opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

I would say this hotel is average. I don't have major complaints and I don't have any
"stand out" excitement either. The rooms are pretty good size for the price. The breakfast has warm items (including eggs and sausage) along with the typical fare. It was pretty clean. No fridge in my room, but I didn't ask either. Overall a pretty uneventful stay.

Room tip: Room 314 is conveniently close to the elevator, directly across the hall from the ice and vending.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, your feedback is appreciated although we would like to score better. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

Beautiful hotel , rooms are a great size, beds are so so comfy. The staff were very accommodating and friendly, The location I found was really great for me . Great parking also. I would highly recommend this hotel . I will definitely be going back !

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

Room was somewhat of a disaster, got in late, checked out early to get on the road. Was mortified at the lack of cleanliness of the room. At least the sheets and towels were clean. With limited options I might consider a revisit, but I would pay more to avoid staying again.

Management did respond to my issues promptly and assured me they have been taken care of. I value their ability to act quickly, it just saddens me that Someone cleaning the room would give the go ahead to let someone stay in there in the first place.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Nelson D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for letting us know that your concern was adhered to by our management team immediately, we truly regret your experience as this is not a norm at our hotel. We sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you.