My husband and I spent the weekend in Toronto at the InterContinental Toronto Centre. A wonderful suite with a king size bed and flat screenTV. We used the fitness room with all the latest equipment , machines and a beautiful pool ,hot tub and steam room. What luxury! we loved our stay here, very clean with a great staff. We took the subway for only $10 for the both of us to The Toronto Centre for the Arts to see "Shrek The Musical". Nice theater hold 2,000 patrons. Very funny show and entertaining. After the show we took the subway to The Eaton Centre too eat and shop. After a long day back to the hotel to watch the hockey game Sabres vs the Leafs. Sunday we walked around downtown went to The Hockey Hall of Fame, The St.Lawrence Market and the historic Distillary. We finished the day in Chinatown for dinner A fantastic weekend only 90 minutes from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a Front Street location adjacent to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, InterContinental Toronto Centre is considered the city centres best location. We are steps away from the CN Tower, Canadian Broadcasting Centre, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre,the entertainment and financial districts, Toronto Eaton Centre, the Royal Ontario Museum and Roy Thomson Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental Toronto Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Toronto Centre Hotel Toronto
- InterContinental Toronto Centre Ontario