“Very interesting, not the typical ghost tour”
Review of Tour Guys

Tour Guys
Ranked #5 of 131 Tours in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: FREE walking tours are what we're known best for, but we offer private tour guides, group tours, school field trips and more. Our tours cover what's cool, interesting, and exciting about Toronto, from graffiti to ghosts, and the best places to eat, shop, and play.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 20 April 2017

We went to the ghost tour and it was great. It wasn't one of these tours that tell children stories of ghosts. In this tour Julian told us ghost stories but then he explained with facts why that happened and why there were actually no ghosts involved.
He is an expert on the field and can give endless information, scientific proof and facts. It was a really interesting tour.

There are newer reviews for Tour Guys

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I went on two brilliant tours with Goalshan, the business district tour starting at Union station and then the downtown Toronto tour looking at old and new Toronto.
Goalshan was able to talk about the city in great detail and with great passion. I learnt loads! I'm visiting my boyfriend who lives in Toronto and he was impressed with how much I had learnt in only a few hours !
Great activity for a group or an individual like me as it gave me better geography of the city also.
Thank you Goalshan!

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We did a Toronto downtown tour with Tim and old downtown tour with Jackie. Both of them were awesome! I would definitely recommend it for those who visit Toronto!

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Golshan was a great tour guide. Knew her stuff, explained things clearly and made it fun

In 90 minutes we covered a lot of ground and learnt a lot of Toronto's (relative) modern history. Great way to see downtown and get your bearings if you're only in town for a couple days

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We had the pleasure of being taken around Toronto by the well informed and personable Goalshan. A very well balanced historic but also informal and entertaining walk with a guide who is obviously passionate about Toronto, able to answer questions and give guidance for our holiday. Perfect for UK tourists.
A big thank you from the Welsh group.