“Great Location and Friendly Staff”

Cambridge Suites Toronto
Ranked #34 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I enjoyed staying in this hotel primarily for its location. Its right downtown only steps from great restaurants and shopping. The room I stayed in was very nice with a seperate bedroom a large living area and a slightly dated but clean bathroom. The hot tub and sauna were great with a lovely view of downtown Toronto.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
CAMBRIDGEGM, General Manager at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

Dear Jazzy0066,

I was pelased to read that you enjoyed our property and location. Most important, I am glad you found our team to be friendly. Thank you for the lovely review.

There are newer reviews for Cambridge Suites Toronto

Reviewed 31 March 2012

My husband and I do weekend getaways to different hotels downtown whenever we get a chance. This was my first time at the Cambridge Suites and I have to admit, it's one of my favourites. Great location, spacious room, and friendly staff.

We got a Cityscape suite. Unfortunately our view was facing an empty parking lot and building wall. It would have been nice to have a view of the city. The breakfast was very simple, the only hot food was scrambled eggs, I was expecting a bit more.

Aside from those two things, everything else was great.

I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I have been in the hotel for three days. It is nice hotel with a good location and nice staff.
Particularly i would like to Thank Harold, Andy, and Joana.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo

Dear AliJaadan,

I am glad you were enjoying your stay and sincerely hope the reminder of your stay was as positive as the start. I am certain Harold, Andy and Joana appreciated your recognition - thank you for taking the time to mention them. Don't heistate to call if I can help in any way.

Yours in Hospitality, Tim

Reviewed 29 March 2012

My husband and I recently had the opportunity to visit the Cambridge Suites (downtown Toronto) on business for one week. We were well taken care of by Krista in Corporate Sales and she went above and beyond the call of duty and generously followed up to see that we had everything we needed. Our room was perfectly suited for our purposes and the layout really helped with my work every night. We would not hesitate to revisit and highly recommend the on site Portico restaurant also... the food was exquisite by Chef MacNeil and the service impeccable and friendly. The hotel was extremely convenient to the downtown core. We have found a home away from home in Toronto.

Room Tip: Layout was highly functional with the bedroom located away from door and halllway traffic. Big area...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Theresa M

Dear Theresa M255,

I was very pleased to read that we exceeded your expectations. I know Krista and Chef MacNeil will appreciate your kind words - as will our entire team! If I can ever be of service to you, please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

My husband and I travel to Toronto to do our Christmas shopping every year. We choose the Cambridge Suites Hotel to stay at for a number of reasons. The price is great, the location is perfect for shopping at the Eaton Centre, the suites are large and very well kept and the hotel staff are lovely people. We will be booking a suite again this year!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear LancasterResort,

It was very nice of you to write such a lovely review. Thank you for your continued loyalty. Dont hesitate to let me know if I can assist you with a future shopping trip to Toronto!

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Located in the heart of downtown, 2 blocks away from Dundas Square, you cannot beat this hotel when traveling to downtown Toronto. The staff, to an individual is friendly, helpful and a pleasure to deal with. The rooms are large and comfortable. This is the place to stay when visiting Toronto.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Dear TimW950,

Great review, thank you!
I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again. Please do not hesitate to let me know when you are returning to Toronto.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

We stayed at the Cambridge Suites for 10 days early this month, and had a very enjoyable stay, with great service by all staff.

The room was extremely comfortable (we had been upgraded to the Senator's penthouse suite) and all staff were very pleasant and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble.

The hotel was right next to a PATH entry, so access by foot throughout downtown Toronto and to the subway was easy.

A highly recommended hotel!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Dear Robin_from_Kal,

Thank you for staying with us during an extended visit to our great city. I was very pleased to read that we enhanced your visit! Don't hesitate to let me know if I can help you with future travel plans.