“A gem in downtown Toronto”

Cambridge Suites Toronto
Ranked #34 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I recently was in Toronto and by chance ended up in The Cambridge Suites. One stay and it has become my go to place in Toronto and have recommended to many of my friends..A sophistocated hotel with a happy cheerful staff who go out of their way to be helpful. The public areas along with rooms are very clean and welcoming and the beds are tres tres comfortable. The jacuzzi & sauna area are small but all glassed in so you have a birds eye view of the skyline..quite a lovely way to have a soak..Will certainly be back and for a stay longer than 1 night...Highly recommend it..

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
CAMBRIDGEGM, General Manager at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Dear great_place,

I am glad that chance brought you to our hotel and we enhanced your stay in Toronto. I look forward to meeting you on a future trip. Please don't hesitate to let me know when you are returning.

General Manger

There are newer reviews for Cambridge Suites Toronto

Reviewed 19 April 2012

The facilities, gym, hot tub, sauna, etc were spotless. Complimentary apples are also a nice, nutritious touch!
Quick and easy to setup web access made working a little less painless!

The restaurant voucher, personalized letter and chocolates were much appreciated (and extremely tasty).

Housekeeping, lobby and Portico staff were very polite and friendly. Every staff member was always smiling.

Contemporary decor and overall charming hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Dear AS647,

Thank you for the great recommendation. I was really pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to servicing you again. Please let me know if I can be of service with future travel plans.

Reviewed 15 April 2012

Every room is a suite - very clean and well-appointed. Delicious in-room breakfasts. Right in downtown, but good windows so you don't hear the traffic. Amazingly comfortable beds (which is really what you want in a hotel, right?) Excellent value.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank KWH70

Dear KWH70,

Thank you for the review. I was glad that you had a very nice say with us and appreciated that you took the time to share your thoughts with other TripAdvisor readers. Please let me know when you plan on returning so we can make sure your next stay is a perfect 5/5!

Reviewed 10 April 2012

We stayed at this hotel in April of 2012 while on vacation in Toronto. Check in was easy and pleasant, the front desk staff were very helpful and gave us a map of the city and showed us a few key locations.

We had a corner room on the 11th floor, it was very clean, quite and the bed was comfortable. We had two high def televisions that worked perfectly. The free wi fi was fast and reliable. Housekeeping did a fantastic job of keeping our room clean. We both enjoyed using the hotel gym which was on the top floor. It had a nice hot tub and good views of the surrounding city.

The location of this hotel was perfect. It was within easy walking distance of most everything in the downtown area. After parking our car in the basement garage we never touched if until we checked out. We liked everything about this hotel and the staff that works there. I highly recommend Cambridge Suites, when we return to Toronto we will be staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank trav115

Dear Maryland,

Thank you for the tremendous review! I am pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and hope we have the opportunity to serve you again. Please do not hesitate to let me know if I can ever be of service to you.

Reviewed 10 April 2012

It was a wonderful stay! I'd heard good things from friends and got around to it. Amazing location and beautiful clean rooms- but I'm most pleased with the staff who went out of their way to make sure everything went smoothly! Looking forward to staying again ^_^ Special thanks to Sandra, Ryan and Justine!

Room Tip: 4th floor has a great corner view of the Bay. Pretend you're in London!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank OrenIshi

Dear OrenIshi,

Thank you for the review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I know that Justine, Sandra and Ryan appreciated your kind words. Don't hesitate to let me know when you are returning so that I may thank you personally.

Reviewed 9 April 2012

We stayed at the Cambridge Suites Hotel for the weekend and it was fantastic; the price for downtown Toronto fantastic; the rooms were amazing; loved the layout of the rooms; the location was the greatest; right in the heart of the downtown area; close to everything. We will certainly try to stay here again on another trip to Toronto. Nice bar, lounge downstairs; everything was 5 stars plus;

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank NortShore

Dear NortShore,

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for sharing such positive feedback. If I can ever help you with a furutre trip to Toronto, please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed 9 April 2012

A pleasant surprise from start to finish: my best all-around hotel stay in a long time.
The location was perfectly situated between all the different engagements I had in Toronto over the weekend. The great experience started at check-in: the Front Desk staff checking me in was pleasant, smiling and efficient, and I was able to check-in early (much appreciated as I had a number of business calls to take). When I got to my room I couldn't believe what I was getting for the price paid: sitting room with TV and work desk, separate bedroom and bathroom, all tastefully appointed and with a great view of the city. Free Wi-Fi was easy to connect to and super fast. The only glitch I had on arrival was that I had forgotten my blackberry charger. I went to the Front Desk to ask for the nearest cell phone store and instead they gave me a recharger to use for the weekend! Service was uniformly kind, pleasant and efficient. The breakfast included with the price was a great value, and the dining room is a very pleasant place to dine.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank Jason L

Dear 828JasonL,

Thank you for your very kind comments. Our team was very pleased to read them and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. If I can ever be of service to you, please do not hesitate to ask.