The hotel itself is quite modern and has all the updates you would expect. The location is great (a short walk from Union Station) and the rooms were clean and spacious. The service quality was the main downside. I waited in line for a while to check in and check out and no one was overly friendly. Overall, a decent, clean place to stay for a few days. Nothing atrocious, nothing spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Toronto is nestled in the historic district of Old Town Toronto. Get a glimpse into Toronto’s past strolling through cobblestone streets, enjoy a wide array of gastronomical international treats at the St. Lawrence Market or savour the flavours from myriad restaurants and pubs. Just steps from the Hockey Hall of Fame, Harbourfront and Union Station, the Novotel is 30 minutes from Pearson International Airport and 5 minutes from Billy Bishop Airport.With a European flavour, whether you are staying for business or pleasure the hotel offers a variety of services to make any stay exceptional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Novotel Toronto Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel Toronto
- Accor Toronto Centre
- Toronto Novotel
- Novotel Toronto Centre Ontario