Park Hyatt Toronto
Doubletree.com
US$270
US$189
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$364/night.

US$299
US$235
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

US$202
US$186
US$303
US$229
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$264/night.

US$291
US$235
Sheraton.com
US$207
US$178
Westin.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

US$201
US$141
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$249
US$216
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$297/night.

US$275
US$255
Orbitz.com
1,846 results
All reviewsrooftop barnorth towerstillwater spaannona restaurantavenue roadyorkville areahigh end shoppingroom servicetoronto skylineconcierge deskluxury hotelturn down servicebusiness tripvalet parkinghotel restaurantbit datedan upgrade
Reviewed December 7, 2011

Brought my family and stayed @ this property from 12/1-12/5...you can definitely see the wear/tear on the rooms and public areas. The last time I stayed here was in September 2002, and at that time, the property was in much better condition.

The furniture, fixtures, and carpeting in my room, Luxury Suite #928-929 with a connecting room to 927, were all pretty worn. You can tell that everything was a bit dated and about 10-15 years old. They did "upgrade" to flat screen TV's and better toiletries since my last visit back in 2002.

Also, one of the double beds in #927 was concaved in, due to too much wear.

However, the service was excellent, and the food in the hotel restaurant (Annona) was pretty good. I also heard the hotel spa is one of the best in Toronto, but I didn't get a chance to try it.

The hotel definitely should be updated to compete with the newer Park Hyatts around the world....I stayed @ the Park Hyatt in Seoul back in April and that was the epitome of style and modern luxury. If that property was a 9, this Toronto Park Hyatt would be a 4-5, tops. This property more resembles a regular Hyatt, and a dated one at that.

The location was excellent, though, in prime Yorkville area.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher room.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
PR-At-The-Park, Manager at Park Hyatt Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2011

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our food options and the service you received during your stay was excellent. The thoughts you shared regarding the decor have been noted and I will be sure to look into the room concerns you mentioned.

Once again, thank you for connecting with us.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

On business tours you don't have much time to stay stretches of time and first impression counts! This one is a very luxurious hotel with the touch of "old money" Hong Kong '80s style if you know what I mean. It could use some face lifting and pay more attention to cleaining the facility but otherwise I loved my stay. The location is great and was perfect for my needs. The roof top meeting bar was way overpriced but somehow I enjoyed the wine and company. Breakfast not included in room and was petit yet classy. Based on location, facilities and service this one is like an aging gypsy - you get robbed with class and charm. I liked it...

Room Tip: Get someone else to pay your bills
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Miguel&Tulio

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Welcome to our Park Hyatt Toronto Family!

We are delighted to hear that your first experience with us was perfect.

Whenever your travels bring you back to Yorkville, we look forward to once again welcoming you to your home away from home.

Reviewed December 4, 2011

First time in Toronto. Great city. Booked this hotel for the location and the brand. Price was high but thought it would be worth it. Comfortable room but a bit small and not worth the dime. Very busy hotel but just a bit too expensive for it to be worth it. Location is prime though!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience in Yorkville. I am hoping that time permits us to connect in the near future to further discuss the details of your stay.

Please feel free to let me know when this would be most convenient for you.

Reviewed November 29, 2011

I had a one night stay at the Park Hyatt for business. Every staff member was friendly and went over and above to provide excellent customer service. At breakfast, in the restaurant, the staff were cheerful and friendly (without it being annoying) and the food was excellent (expensive but pretty much the standard pricing for downtown Toronto hotels). I only had a block to walk but the desk clerk offered me and umbrella and luggage storage for the very rainy day. Once my meeting was complete, the concierge and doorman ensured I got a taxi quickly and I was on my way to the airport in no time.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for your kind words.

It is always our pleasure to ensure that our guests every need is met during their stay with us. When your travels bring you back to Toronto, we look forward to welcoming you to your home away from home.

Once again, thank you for your compliments and I will be sure to share them with the entire team.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

This hotel is first class all the way. The staff is extremely competent and professional, and friendly in a businesslike manner. The housekeeping department does an excellent job - everything was immaculate in our room, the lobby, the elevator, etc. The room had a small living-room area with a sofa and chair, the bed was very comfortable, and the bathroom was large and clean. The hotel is located right in the heart of the upscale Yorkville section of Toronto, across the street from the Royal Ontario Museum (ROM), and an easy walk to Queens Park. There are numerous restaurants and cafes within a few minutes walk as well. Finally, the rooftop lounge provides a cozy atmosphere in the evening, with a great view of the Toronto skyline. The cocktails, though expensive, are excellent.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

It is a pleasure to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and you were able to experience all that Yorkville has to offer. When you both return to Toronto for your next visit, we would be delighted to welcome you back to our hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent stay.