“Great hotel, great service”

Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport
Ranked #71 of 138 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 2 February 2013

This is our 5th time staying at the Carlingview. Hotel has a secure parking lot where you can leave your car for up to a week. This saves a lot on parking when going away for a week.
The rooms are spacious and very clean. Love the blankets on the bed, very thick and comfortable. Front desk staff are very courtious and friendly. I would definately recommend this hotel for a stop over before heading away.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank BobbyOrillia
HotelGMCourtyard, General Manager at Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2013

Dear BobbyOrillia, thank you for sharing your positive experience at the Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport. Comments such as yours inspire our hard working associates and I will be certain to share this with them as well.

We look forward to welcoming you again prior to your next trip.

Regards,

Reviewed 28 January 2013 via mobile

Great location nice bathroom but we checked in at 3 am after a flight from Cuba and asked for late check out! So they gave us 12 noon check out instead of 11 am! Wow, thx for the hour, we were only there for 7 hours, could have gave us a little more, and then at 9 am a maid I'd pounding on my door to clean my room! Not impressed! So we left !

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank jason988

Dear jason988, thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear you made use of our parking and liked our guest bathroom. My apologies that we were not able to give you a later check-out as on busy nights rooms are being prepared for the current day, we do our best to accommodate our guests. I will personally review your comments with our guest care team on associates knocking on the guest room door as this should not happen when do not disturb signs are placed on the guest door.

We hope to welcome you again soon and I invite you to contact me directly if I may be of any further assistance and/or on any late check-out requests on any future stays.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 27 January 2013

We have stayed at the Carlingview several times and love the service, location, price and the fact that they have smoking rooms. I wish they had some sort of honours club. I have sent several people here as we'll as us staying a couple times per year. A club card would be an added perk so after a certain amount of stays you could have one free. I will continue to stay here and have no complaints!!!! See you in a month...

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
HotelGMCourtyard, General Manager at Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2013

Dear darbow12, thank you for your wonderful review on your stay with us at the Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport. Your comments will be shared with our hard working associates and I have noted your comment on a loyalty program. What I would like to add is on our website we do have an e-club which you may opt in to which will give you exclusive deals at the Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport only to members.
Look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I have stayed at the Carlingview several times throughout the years and I have always enjoyed my stay. The price is good and they offer continental breakfast at 3am. There is a 24 hour shuttle to take you to the airport. There is a Mr. Greek restaurant on the premises which I find handy when I am travelling on my own. The food and drinks are good and the prices are suitable. The staff at the Carlingview are always helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Carol T
HotelGMCourtyard, General Manager at Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2013

Dear Carol T, thank you for sharing your comments for other travelers to review. Comments such as yours inspire our team and give them the recognition they deserve.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon to the Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

The hotel has a very mixed and diverse group of employees that strive to make your stay there enjoyable, Rooms are comfortable but require an upgrade to the pillows firm pillows would make this hotel better.The 24 hour coffee and pastries at 3 am is a nice touch when travelling.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Grumpi

Dear Grumpi, thank you for your kind words regarding our staff. Being a sought after hotel for Stopover I am happy to hear our complimentary fresh coffee and pastries were appreciated. Your comments regarding our pillows will be review with our customer care team and I have sent you a message with my contact information if you could be so kind to let me know your last name and I will check your room myself.

We look forward to welcoming you again and appreciate your time in posting your experience for other customers.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times now - most recently on January 5, 2013. It certainly isn't the Hilton or Sheraton, it has the basics, but that is what I like about it. I just use it to sleep and travel the next day. The rooms are always clean and the beds are comfortable. I always get a good night sleep there. I use this hotel because it will keep your car for the week, while travelling. I like the fact that your car is stored away from the hotel in a fenced-in, locked up area. The shuttle is great, never having to wait more than 20 minutes to be picked up from the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Tanya C
HotelGMCourtyard, General Manager at Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2013

Dear Tanya C, thank you for your kind words on your recent stay with us. Hotel Carlingview prides itself in being Toronto's best Stopover hotel. Our offsite parking provides the added security of having the premises locked and we are happy to hear you appreciated this.

We look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 13 January 2013

We have stayed at Hotel Carlingview on multiple occasions and have always been satisfied with our stay. In November 2012 we stayed with our two grown children and our grandson. We were kept up all night, without exageration, all night by a group of young girls walking the hall being very loud and with them partying in room right above us. Our complaints did not correct the situation, however, the hotel did agree to a $30 credit for each room, but honestly did not feel this was sufficient compensation for the sleepless night. We wrote to the general manager and received no response. Needless to say, we will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Carole G
HotelGMCourtyard, General Manager at Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2013

Dear Carole G, I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced on your stay with us in November. I would like to speak to you further as I did not receive any complaint to my attention from you regarding this matter. A separate message has been sent to you with my contact information and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Anto Vrdoljak

Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
#20 of 61 in Mississauga
Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport
Best Western Premier Toronto Airport Carlingview Hotel
North York
Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites
Comfort Hotel Airport North

Been to Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!