10 people are viewing this hotel
US$141
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$141
Agoda.com
US$130
Hotels.comUS$141
PricelineUS$141
AlgotelsUS$185
8,702 results
All reviews market garden adult pool family pool huge hotel busy hotel eaton centre yonge street march break central location cn tower downtown gerrard subway concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2016

Rooms are so old, they smell and everything looks really outdated. The bathroom tub had scratches everywhere and shower head didn't work properly. Our carpet was wet when we got in, the room service people came and told us they had just clean the carpet, which wasn't true as it was only wet outside the bathroom. Then they said the people that were staying before us had wet it and they only brought towels for us. The smell for the carpet gave me allergies.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group
Guestexsp, Manager at Chelsea Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2016

Dear Adriana,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review based on your last experience with us.

I would like to express my sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience you had during your stay in regards to the condition of your room not being up to standard, as I am quite disheartened to learn of this. I would like for you to know that we do have programs and procedures in place to ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of our rooms and common areas, I am truly sorry if we had failed you this instance. Here at our establishment we truly care about what our guests think, how they feel and we do take all matters quite seriously. I will bring forth your comments and concerns to each corresponding department for an immediate review, follow-up and to encourage effective resolutions.

We hope to warmly welcome back soon for the exceptional stay you deserve.

Guest Experience Specialist
Chelsea Hotel, Toronto

Reviewed September 1, 2016

Rooms have been renovated and they are understated but efficient and comfortable. Location for shows great. Friends kids looooooved the pool and slide. If it wasn't for the long lineups at elevator and front desk I would have given this an excellent rating

Room tip: Higher floors are quieter
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 31, 2016

The Chelsea is a decent hotel in a great location. Though a tad dated, it is clean, and operates well. Only reservation is the consistent issues with elevators in the facility. All the same, I recommend for overall value.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights in this hotel on a recent trip to Toronto. It's a very busy hotel but it was very clean, the rooms were good and beds very comfortable.
I was very impressed with the pool and water slide also the gym was well equipped and the views from the sun deck were amazing.
I booked this particular hotel for its location. It's situated in downtown just a short walk from the Eaton centre and a close to a lot of the big attractions in Toronto.
The restaurant serves good food and is well stocked.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2016

Everyone was very accommodating, providing answers to questions not yet asked. the reception clerk was able to move my reservation around to suit the purpose of the stay. The only issue was limited pillows and towels, it turned out in the end as the pillows were very comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled with family