12 people are viewing this hotel
US$141
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$141
Vio.com
US$131
Hotels.comUS$141
PricelineUS$141
Chelsea OfficialUS$143
8,702 results
All reviews market garden adult pool family pool huge hotel busy hotel eaton centre yonge street march break central location cn tower downtown gerrard subway concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2019

I've been using the Chelsea hotel for years and the Wi-Fi keeps getting worse. It is now unacceptably slow, and continues to disconnect.

In addition the pricing in the market garden precludes purchasing a hot sandwich. You either have to get something small and pre-made or a deluxe buffet.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Kamander
Guestexsp, Manager at Chelsea Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2019

Hi Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review based on your last experience with us.

We apologize for the Wi-Fi challenges encountered - we had just upgraded our service in addition to switching providers therefore, we are still working out the technical aspects of this major change so that our guests can enjoy Wi-Fi that will be 10 times faster, stronger and more reliable.

Our Food and Beverage department would like to provide our guests with dining experiences they are most contented with - getting feedback as valuable as yours will help with better serving and pleasing our valued guests.

We hope to warmly welcome you back soon for a stay that you are most contented with.

Guest Experience Specialist
Chelsea Hotel, Toronto

Reviewed August 28, 2019

I booked this hotel quite late as I was checking my daughter into university, and it was located nearby. Upon checking in the staff member took the time to verify that I would be comfortable with the location of my room- as it was at the end of a hall. -As a mother of 5 daughters, in three cities across Canada, who’s husband can’t always join me in visiting them, leaving me traveling on my own, I took great comfort in the fact that the staff cared that not only was I comfortable with my room, but also comfortable getting to my room!
The staff in the T Bar were equally as friendly, providing great service, a fantastic fabulous salad and nightcap before I retired to my room.
My room was spacious and clean, with a very comfortable bed.
I truly enjoyed my stay at this hotel, and would most definitely recommend it to other travelers

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group
2  Thank CharlieMarie5
Reviewed August 27, 2019

Great value, good location and excellent facilities. I have seen some complaints about the hotel looking tied, and whilst I understand this to be the case in some corridors, I found the hotel as a whole to be great. Good rooms, excellent gym and pool facilities on the roof. Children’s pool downstairs. It’s a very good hotel generally.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Paul C
Reviewed August 26, 2019

My girlfriend and I stayed here for the weekend the location was excellent but the hotel itself wasn't my favourite or least favourite. The room was average with your own balcony but the only down fall was the bed wasn't the most comfy and the room was quite cold. But the rest of the hotel was pretty good with two pools one for kids and one for adults only which I really liked with great breakfast. i would recommend this hotel more for families or groups of friends travelling together since it was a responsible price for that.

Room tip: Book in advance
2  Thank Charlie H
Reviewed August 26, 2019

I, overall, really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Its strongest point is its location, with many good restaurants, bars and cafes right next to it and all the main attractions within walking distance. We didn't go for the breakfast option, but this wasn't a problem at all as there were so many choices nearby. The wi-fi is very good and there is a hotel bar, restaurant and shop on site within the hotel. Our room was very large with sofas and a comfortable bed, making the price we paid for it very reasonable. There's no fridge or mini-bar in the room, but there is an icebox. The bathroom is slightly outdated and there are only 2 members of staff at the main reception, creating long lines for checking in and out (although there is an express check out at the Concierge desk where you can drop off your key card, but you don't receive any documents about your stay).

3  Thank Tasneem_A_London