See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

Ok hotel. Reasonable rate but not what you'd expect from Radisson in terms of comfort or condition. Needs a lot of updates.

After a long night of work, I woke abruptly woken up by loudest noise right outside my room (on 6th floor), around 7 in the morning. Turns out there was some work that was being done and this guy needed to drill into concrete walls..

Honestly overall was an ok experience. Wouldn't stay here again for sure.

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank theheavyrain
RadissonToronto, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

We appreciate you taking time to review the Radisson Hotel Toronto East. We are truly sorry that you were disturbed in the morning from the renovations. We are currently upgrading several areas of the hotel. We do hope that you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed October 21, 2018

Comfortable king size bed, quiet location and slept really well, helpful staff and good transportation links to the city centre. Room was clean. Has a restaurant in the hotel which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The downsides are the hotel is quite far out from downtown and requires both the bus and the subway to get there and there's alot of young kids running wild around the hotel lobby, shouting and screaming and up and down and in and out the lifts, which became a bit tedious. Also, lifts are slow.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 19, 2018

A friend and I made a reservation for two families weekend getaway several weeks ago and when I heard what has been happening at this hotel, I decided to visit the hotel, all the comments about how bad this hotel became are true. Slow elevators, noise everywhere.
What is interesting is every time a guest provide feedback, the Hotel respond with a very generic answer not addressing the real concern.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
14  Thank vacationerFrmToronto
RadissonToronto, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are currently upgrading several areas of the hotel. One of the areas is are elevators. Are first elevator of three has been completely been replaced and we will soon be starting on the next. This will help speed up the service of are elevators. We do hope that you come and stay with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed October 16, 2018

I had a function at the hotel back in January. Just seeing some recent news brought back some bad memories. The hotel needs some updating soon but I don't think that will happen in the very near future. It is full of refugees. Made the function at the hotel very uncomfortable and undesirable. Needless to say I will never come back.

Date of stay: January 2018
13  Thank cgarn
RadissonToronto, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. I am sorry to hear that your time at the Radisson hotel Toronto East was not what you were expecting. From time to time hotel due require upgrading and I an glad to let you know that we are in the process of upgrading multiple areas of the hotel. We do hope that once the upgrades are completed you will provide us with a second chance to improve you opinion.

Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

Had I known most of the hotel was accommodating refugees, I certainly wouldn't have booked here, and feel as though that's something the hotel should disclose to their customers before booking. Within our first 45-minutes of our stay, my wife was accosted in the elevator by what she described as "a man screaming a mixture of Arabic and English vulgarities" while pointing to her chest. She was frightened and was about to hit the emergency call button when the elevator arrived in the lobby. He followed her through the lobby on her way to meet me outside while grabbing his genitals, and continuing to mumble obscenities. He stopped following her when she passed through the main doors. Staff said there was nothing they could do, and suggested we call the police, who directed us back to the hotel staff. If for some bizarre reason you feel compelled to stay here, be vigilant, and I don't suggest moving through the hotel corridors alone if you're a female. It is a dangerous place.

Trip type: Travelled with family