Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience The Air Canada Centre
from US$310.50
from US$96.84
from US$81.15
1,541 results
All reviews hockey game toronto raptors toronto maple leafs leaf game great arena sporting events maple leaf gardens union station great game great seats ice hockey t shirts sight lines go train rogers centre acc concert
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I took the UP Train to Union Station to catch an airplane to another country which requires you to leave really early. It's a good thing I left as early as I did because I went to Air Canada Centre to catch my flight. I showed them my ticket at the door and they let me in but then when I tried to find the gate for my flight I couldn't. I did buy some popcorn because I was hungry and it was quite delicious. Thanks to a security guard who wouldn't let me into a private area, I was told I was in the wrong building and that I needed to take the UP train in the OPPOSITE direction. Like I should have known. I phoned Air Canada to lodge a complaint but the person at the other end of the phone told me "they didn't know what to say." I told them that's precisely the problem with Air Canada since they falsely named (what I later found out was) a sports arena after an airline. Typical corporations trying to pull fast ones. Probably a tax scheme.

1  Thank P K
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Wow! What a rink! What a venue! What fantastic service! We visited twice within a week to watch the Toronto Maple Leafs take on Florida Panthers and New York Islanders and loved it! Lots of car facilities, quick entrance with no majorly long queues, friendly and welcoming staff, and much more! The main reason we visited Toronto was to watch the Maple Leafs play, and it did not dissapoint! An amazing experience. The gentleman in the official Real Sports shop asked his manager if he could take us into the Stadium earlier on in the day when we had visited the shop, having found out that we had travelled from the UK to see the Maple Leafs and wanted to show us the rink. It was amazing! We could not believe how lucky we were or explain how grateful and thankful we were. Fascinating to see the rink forming with the hard working staff, as the training session had not long finished for the opposing team in preparation for that nights game, to see it while it was empty and quiet and to learn more about the rink, seats, views etc. We were able to take in the surroundings of the rink and take photos. We were also able to have a photo from the stands/seats, with the ice in the background. Thank you so much to both the lovely man and his manager who were more than happy to help! Thanks to all the security and stewards who made getting in so quick and easy. Of course, a massive thanks to all the people working at the game who helped us to find our block, directed us and showed us where we were sitting. Would definitely recommend visiting the arena and taking in a game, Maple Leafs!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Save your pennies, not a cheap night out, but first class experience all round whether Leafs, Raptors or a concert. Holy moly though, couple of slices of pizza and two bottles of water.. north of $20. Beer $13+. Parking $25+ etc...and the tickets...a wonderful treat.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Don’t rush to get there before a game the doors do not open until 1 hour before the start of the game !

Great venue right next to Union Street Station

Approximately 25 minute walk from Eaton Shopping Centre on Younge Street

Lots of choice for food and drinking inside obviously at a price !

Large shop inside along with a few smaller ‘pop up’ style shops

Don’t be put off by any seats and standing positions with an obstructed view we were literally on the top level and right at the back and still had a good view

A great experience well worth a visit

The actual game itself takes around 3 hours !

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Nice venue to view whatever. Friendly ticketing agents and support staff. Would recommend it to anyone who visits Toronto.