“Memory lane at centre island”

Toronto Island Park
Ranked #11 of 561 things to do in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Park consisting of four main islands and containing trails, beaches and children's amusement rides.
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

I decided I was gonna go down memory lane and visit the place my father always would take us when we were little. Not much has changed so the experience was just as memorable as when I was alittle girl. I lived it very much to know that all though the world s moving so fast at least there are a few places you can go that still bring back some of the memories we have lost when growing up. My father has passed on so this trip was extra special cuz I went to all the places my father took us as children. The food is mad expensive but over all I felt it help me hit memory lane in just the right spots lived my whole day there. Wouldn't mind doing it again before winter.

1  Thank Marcia J
Write a ReviewReviews (7,896)
All reviews
in 103 reviews
"sunny day"
in 108 reviews

Reviewed July 16, 2018

the islands get very crowded in summer but its a very nice time to escape the city and within one short ferry ride you are transported to this luch green escape . hire a bike and ride around. worth spending a day

Reviewed July 16, 2018

This was a great relaxing way to spend our last day in Toronto. A short ferry ride gets you to the island. We spend some time relaxing at the beach, went for a swim, walked around the gardens and had fun exploring the hedge maze. There are 3 places you can catch a ferry back. We walked to one end of the island and there was a little cafe with a patio where we stopped for sangria.

We spent about 5 hours here. There are a lot of parkades where you pay about $15 for the day and are only a few blocks from the ferry terminal.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

This island offers something for everyone. We rode bikes, but you can stroll or take the kids and hit the amusement park. Lovely houses and scenic location with great views back the city plenty of photo ops.