All reviews pool area hot tub large pool great pool kids loved the pool omelette station march break breakfast buffet minute drive toronto area room was clean and comfortable upon check atrium downtown hockey cot shampoo
Reviewed July 6, 2016

During my visit to Toronto I had a very hectic schedule......early morning, late nights with a few breaks during the days. Rooms are comfortable, the best bedding I've found in any hotel to-date. Staff in the dinning room and throughout the hotel were well trained and warm, not only to us,but it would seem to other guest that were dining around us.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Zabina_Meghji, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments. I am pleased to read that you appreciated the comfort and luxury of our Signature Sanctuary Delta bed.

Rest assured that I will be sharing your comments with the my team members.

We look forward to welcoming you back,

Reviewed July 5, 2016 via mobile

Great hotel. Impeccably clean room. Top-tier service and amenities. However, smells quite strongly of chlorine across the main level due to the impressively large indoor pool complex. Breakfast was pricey and nothing remarkable.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us, it is comments such as yours that will help us in attaining our goals. Rest assured I will be sharing your comments with my team.

Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights for a family vacation. The hotel was nice and price was reasonable, the rooms are in need of a little repair (wall paper peeling off at some seams, wall hangers need to be bolted back in) but fine enough for our needs. The pools and kiddie water slide were awesome, but a little chilly. We stayed during the week so the big water slide was closed, bummer! The only other complaint was the menu for the restaurant had outdated info, it stated that kids under 6 eat free when in fact they cost $6 and the menu when we got to the restaurant was completely different than what we looked at in the room. Please update the menus in your rooms! Other than that we had a great time in Toronto!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I am delighted to read that your children appreciated our indoor heated swimming pool.

Rest assured I will be sharing your comments with Chef and the Food and Beverage Manager.

Reviewed June 29, 2016

I stayed one night in this DELTA. Upon arrival I noticed multiple warning signs behind gated parking (paid $12) that the hotel was not responsible for valuables left in the car, so there have likely been break-ins. The hotel is near the 401 highway with very little interesting in the area. The price was reasonable but this hotel was a disappointment. The carpets needed cleaning, I noticed several 'smudged' windows in the elevator that hadn't seen Windex for weeks, plus the printer was broken in the make-shift business center. The room itself was clean, but it was primarily the common spaces that were dirty. The fitness center was ordinary. They have what looked like a fun indoor pool for kids. I would likely not stay here again unless it was the only cheap hotel I could find. Total price Cdn$195 including parking plus buffet breakfast and taxes for one night.

Room tip: Park your car under a street light in the parking lot and remove any valuables so you don't get robbed overnight.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Zabina_Meghji, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Rest assured I will be sharing your comments with the Executive Housekeeper.

Reviewed June 28, 2016

I grew up in Scarborough and remember this hotel from its "glory days" in the 1980s. Turns out you can't go home again. The basics are the same - the interesting atrium pool area, with its well-known water slide for the kids, and the restaurant that overlooks this area are appealing. However, the dated hotel décor detracts from that. On the plus side: the staff was friendly and the location near Scarborough's core is attractive. I would recommend ensuring your room doesn't look out on the exceedingly busy major highway next to this hotel (the 401) as it will be difficult to sleep. Overall, the Delta is acceptable but my hope is Marriott corporate will invest the required dollars to help this hotel meet its potential. One last thing: I personally never used any of the eateries on site but my husband had cereal and fruit (and tea?) at Whiteside's. For $12.

Room tip: Avoid the tower rooms that overlook the 401. I liked the rooms that face the pool - wish I had thought to ask for one.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jgoldsmith10

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback about our Team. Our team at the Delta Toronto East is consistently striving to exceed our guest expectations by being friendly and accommodating yet professional.