All reviews canada's wonderland front desk attached restaurant best westerns hot tub fridge and microwave king suite recommend this hotel hotel staff clean hotel staying at this hotel comfortable room easy access hotel restaurant coffee maker bw birch
Reviewed September 5, 2018

We came to Toronto.. weren't planning on spending the night but very glad that we did the whole experience with this hotel was wonderful from the minute I checked into the minute we left. The front desk staff were amazing very friendly and very helpful. It was Labor Day so the restaurant was closed which was the only thing that I missed because I would have gone down for a drink or dinner and breakfast the next morning other than that overall a great experience

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Found this nice hotel hidden in a quaint area north of downtown. Really quite hotel with free parking and a swimming pool. No complaints whatsoever. The staff was pleasant and was quick to say hello on the way in and out. Would definitely recommend. And for safety it is next to a police station.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank AllenM1191
Reviewed August 27, 2018

This hotel is next doors to a police station so felt safe staying there. We walked down to the main street to take bus for a ride to the subway which is convenient. Room was clean and beds were comfortable. Breakfast wasn't included with our stay, so hopped onto McDonald that isn't too far way on that main street. I used my Best Western points so didn't have to pay for the room.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank funskigirl
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

This works out well for us. The subway is a short walk which made it easy to get around. The bed was comfortable but there was a smoke smell in the halls. Nice that the window could be opened. Really good breakfast and good value.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2018

I was a bit worried after booking this hotel for I had heard that this hotel is located in a high crime area of Toronto. I booked because it was close to wonderland and one of the lower cost hotels.
The hotel had a good sized pool and hottub. Restaurant on site (no buffet). Room was fine and all needed.
My worries were gone once I arrived to see the hotel is right next to a police station .
Would stay here or the holiday inn on the other side of the police station again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family