“Terrific 30 min Segway Tour of Distillery District”
Review of Go Tours Canada

US$63.59*
1-Hour Distillery History District by Segway
Ranked #8 of 139 Tours in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: OPEN YEAR-ROUND! Join us in Toronto's Distillery District for an amazing Walking or Segway tour 7 days a week. Find out why Toronto was considered one of Earth's drunkest and most debaucherous cities with one of our professional and fascinating guides. There's a tour for everyone and our corporate and group events have wowed groups of all sizes for years - check our website for more details.
Reviewed 15 April 2017

Gavin Pounds and Katie Coseni did a great job with our training and tour. They made it a lot of fun! Even our 2 teenagers put this among their "top 3" activities of our trip to Toronto. The Segways are easy to learn and the Distillery District is a great place to ride. Highly recommend!!

1  Thank CH-fresh
Aaron B, Manager at Go Tours Canada, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Hi CH,

Praise from teens? We can't articulate how happy we are to receive it. Thanks for the review and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

The segways were really easy to learn and it's a great way to learn about the distillery. Guides (Eric and Will) were very talkative and nice.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Highlight of our trip to Toronto- Will was great guide, had so much fun going for another round before we leave...

1  Thank Jason S
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Excellent. Guide was knowledgeable and passionate. Great chocolate and beer tasting. Interesting area of town. For history buffs, this is a must since many of the historical aspects are hidden.

1  Thank danielle m
Aaron B, Manager at Go Tours Canada, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Thanks for the review Danille, we're glad you enjoyed our insiders view of the Distillery District!

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Fun tour of the Distillery District on the Segway. I’ve been on a Segway before but getting a chance to practice before the tour starts really helps. My guides, Erik and Will, were entertaining as they told us the history of the area. The stops for beer and chocolate samples are a nice touch too. I enjoyed the tour so much that I ended up staying in the area a little longer (now that I had my bearings) to grab a bite and go shopping on my own. I highly recommend Go Tours Canada and I plan to come back and do some of the other tours.